1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Accident Mr. Air Con

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by AirCon, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Going home on Monday.
    Just changed drug combination to allow me to leave.

• Like Like x 14
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Congrats. Keep up the good work. :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Yay, good for you!
    And love the way you're not settling for 50% mobility.
    100% it is...:)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Glad to see u are on the mend! Have a 'good' weekend and all the best for Monday and continued recovery

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Never let them tell you you will lose the the use of something ... that's up to you :upyeah:

(By the way, that thumbs-up is a demonstration of my right thumb, which I was told I would lose the use of :) )

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. That's brilliant news Paul
    One step further :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Home time is great when youve been hospitalised for a while . You will get better watching judge judy much quicker . Good luck with your re coup .

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Great news and well done! I'm sure you'll enjoy all the creature comforts at home and keep up all the work on the hand.
    Those guitar finger exercisers are good (once you've got through the intensive physio). Look up "Varigrip" - helped my hand get back some strength.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Wiggle the foot & tense the leg. Only start applying small amounts of weight in a month or so, move the hand as much as possible, even whilst its scars are fixing. If you watched that liveleak video of my external fixation kit been removed that was done without any pain-killers. And I mainly did my whole recovery without using pain-killers as they numb the point at which you are re-damaging the body.

Keep dogs away from your leg, they will infect your wounds (licking) & you will then be in further trouble.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Well done AC. That's remarkably quick progress considering. Loz is right, so much of it is down to you, as you've proved already.
    When you do get home, whatever you do don't start watching Jeremy Kyle. You'll lose the use of your brain and the effect is irreversible.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Glad to hear your allowed out :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Just remember - Judge Judy is a terrible judge. She gets everything wrong. That's the joke.

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Excellent news! Roll on Monday! Stay strong and steady.
    R

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. great stuff dude :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. :D :upyeah: all them beers I had for you must have worked :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. That's great news!! You'll recover so much better at home than in hospital :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. spot on bud
    take it easy and don't push it to much
    and yes much more relaxing being in your own surroundings

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Shes also the best paid person on u.s. tv . Must be doing something right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. yea, entertaining stupid yanks......

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information