1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Accident Mr. Air Con

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by AirCon, Aug 19, 2015.

1. I need more smilies @El Toro

• Love You Love You x 1
  2. your new ride looks cool , just needs a paint job(red).

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Here you go @Ducbird ......

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Don't waste them:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. naked-bosoms-with-red-painted-blood.jpg

• Like Like x 2

5. Noooooo I need a all girlie heart one just for you :)

• Love You Love You x 2

6. Christ!!!!! I thought you had murdered your wife :Wideyed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Not a chance.....these Thai birds do martial arts an' ting. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  8. I DON'T GO OUTTA EUROPE (and Africa) :Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. @Exige and Mrs@Exige. Such a cute couple:)

image.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. You are a former rooster then?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Kirky for goodness sake man, you of all people know that AC could never measure up to riding his bike as well as this guy or keeping up with him for that matter. Having followed AC on the last ride out with you and several others when we went to Loomies, we all know that as well, even before AC had his altercation!!!
    :Smug::D

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. 31 years without a bike incident and an average of around 14k a year is pretty good going by most people's standard:rolleyes:
    I vaguely remember the journey mentioned, :Asshat:however my rear view mirrors :Snaphappy:aren't the best,:Sorry: so I cannot recall all the rider's who tried to keep up that day.:Angelic:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. :Bag: AC seriously as you clearly appreciate I'm only taking the M...., more to the point here in this thread, how's the recovery going?
    All of us know, well I know I do, that it's only a matter of when and NOT if, we have an accident on bikes, I can recall having a moment or two when other caring car drivers decided they wanted and were undoubtedly far more entitled to the section of road that I was on and there, but for the grace of a higher being and absolutely brilliant bike riding :Hilarious: (in RED because it's the fastest colour as anyone knows and it's also Duc-Bird's favourite bike colour too, when she had one that is !!...), I managed to find a way of staying upright.
    Hopefully you are getting somewhere back to normality and taking time, we are all rooting for you :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Keep up the good attitude AirCon, recovery is hard work.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Thanks everyone.
    After bitching about nursing staff not waking me at night( causing me to drop through the pain floor) I now find myself doing even worse.
    Emma and I rehashed my drugs schedule to remove a 2am slot, leaving a 12PM and a 6am session also reducing my Oxycodine by 10mg a day. All good stuff, however I'm responsible for the 6am drug intake (to give Emma a rest).
    This week this time slot has slipped each day until today when I didn't wake until 9am.
    Well I've found the edge. Not quite agony, but close.
    I'm managing to stay upright and walking (shuffling) around a little longer each day. Yesterday I managed to straighten and fully close my two smallest fingers manually (with my other hand). Two more to go (both broken). Then I need to get them to do it on their own.

3-4 of my site pins ( the rods that enter my left leg) are leaking a sticky golden liquid like tree sap. Looks lovely and really easy to clean (not).

Yesterday I finished up my 2014 company accounts and sent the electronic copy to the accountant. Today I need to box up papers and get them to his office. He normally jokes about drugs being involved in their preperation, however he's not wrong this time.

As you can see my days are full of fun.

• Love You Love You x 1
  16. I speed read that soooo wrong :Wideyed: :Hilarious: ...................... soz Emma :Sorry:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Omg I wish I'd kept to the medication schedule.
    Plenty of Pain and really tired. Just been woken up for more meds. Now also feeling sick (like sea sick).

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Drink some flat ginger beer.

19. Awww hugs Paul
    Stick to your routine the time will come when you can reduced just be bloody patient will you

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information