1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Stops / Cafeteria List

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Fanous, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Blake’s Kitchen, Canfield. Cracking full English, no black pudding though, but the breakfasts/ cakes etc are very good.

https://www.blakeskitchen.com/

• Like Like x 2
  2. IMG_7302.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  3. No Black Pudding!!!!!!

4. I’ve not experienced these empty Lincolnshire roads, they all seem to be roads interrupted by roundabouts and heavily congested.

5. Sacrilege I tell thee.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ducati Bournemouth have a great Cafe upstairs in their showroom. Good food, good coffee and a great vibe. Moto GP and WSBK is shown on the race weekends too.
    Oh and we have some in red bikes to look at!

#106 John - Ducati Bournemouth, Feb 3, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2024
    • Like Like x 6
  7. looks lovely too
    Wish I was nearer and you were a drive through :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. A drive through…..hmmmm there’s an idea

• Like Like x 1
  9. OK..... So as always,I'm a tad late to the party lol....

So all the ones that I would have suggested on my travels around the UK have all been mentioned.....

So just a heads up to those who like to venture further afield....

Mottoradcafe Die Kurve, Kukenbrucher Germany.....

Ace Cafe, Luzern Switzerland

Grease & Goodness, Merelbeke Belgium

Biker Ranch, Eifel Germany

All tried and tested !!!!

Hope this helps.......

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. All added to the map [https://www.google.co.uk/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1ExUJBcVTyzAqgIjc570MC6kuoNSFv6U&usp=sharing]

I'm open to adding more recommendations across Europe :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  11. Nice one Steve.

I've bumped into this website. They seem to have something similar going on. Though I must say google maps you got here a tad more pleasant to use.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I've added all the recommendations from Motolegends for places to eat local to them just south of Guildford.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Yep, and being a little out of the way it can have a nice quiet chilled atmosphere. And wandering around their show/sales rooms you can see some astonishing cars at astonishing prices.

Beware of the road from Bibury to the actual place though because saying it's pothold just doesn't do it justice... it's truly third world standard in places.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. @BaseJumper, last time I visited the Biker Ranch during August, there were local traffic restrictions, banning motorcycles from the area on a Sunday which I guess was a summer thing. Were the restrictions still in place when you were there ? Andy

• Like Like x 1
  15. Quite bonkers, considering the sort of cars that visit the area.

16. I suspect they must get to the place from the north but the roads to Bibury from Cirencester & Burford are often quiet and can be a hoot.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information