booked myself into donington and Brands !

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by kope999R, Apr 28, 2013.

1. I'll be there but not until after 1000. If you guys post up where you'll be I'll find you :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I hope you're coming on your build as I'd love to see that in the flesh.

3. I'm afraid not, I'll be in the car as I'm collecting my daughter from school when I leave.

4. Great day at Donington today, dry all day, cold in the morning but warmed up in the afternoon. Good to meet Koen and his awesome machines, here's a pic of the proud father:

[​IMG]

The Panigale sounded bloomin' awesome hammering down the start/finish straight... :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'm going to try and pop down and see if I can get my 1199 noise tested before I book any. AC

6. See you guys tomorrow at lunch time.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looking to get there 1ish unless work comes in. Paddock entrance I presume then under the tunnel to the pits?

8. Working :frown:

Enjoy your day, guys!

(I really was hoping to see the Pani ...)

9. Nope I'd go main entrance, past the grandstand to paddock entrance inside, turn right thru the tunnel

10. Weathers looking hot for tomorrow. Knew buying wets was the right thing to do!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Just having a brew then leaving. See you all there!

12. Looking a bit cloudy here at work (3 miles away from BH) but not rainy clouds! See you guys later.

13. We're in garage 25

14. Nice one, it was a bit cloudy here but clearing up nicely. See you guys around 10ish. Let me know if there's anything you need bringing up?

15. 848 with full system, dry clutch and baffles in- 98db:upyeah:

16. abmatt2002 glad to hear noise test ok, are there any 1199's there ? did they get through test ? AC.

17. As far as I know all 3, which are r's with full systems got through.

ill try and find out the readings

18. On a different note. No tank mounted cameras allowed at brands. Didn't. Know that.

19. Keep it rubber side down.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information