1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Box Hill 14th April 2012

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ronnie Ringding, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Ok so it's gonna be a bit cool, but looking dry. Few things to do at home first but will run up later.

2. it's overcast but dry, 9 deg C at the mo (5 miles away from Hoxbill)

3. Roads are dry. Sun is just breaking through. 5C at the moment, so a chilly start. Liking it!

4. Good to see folks up there today.....Mrs K has offered to make a cake for next time if I go. Sounds like she's keen to get me out of the house :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shame I missed it, tipical I work a Saturday every 5 and had to be this one :-(
    Still went to bury , and went for a long ride :)

6. Photos

OK First Time I have tried to attach photos on this forum so here goes.

Looks like someone had a P&H Motocycles Panigale demonstrator. Probably the first one to vist Box Hill.
    There were a few Coaches (according to where we parked).

I did take photos of all the bikes, but unfortunately my camera decided it didn't want to focus anymore. I thought it was my eyes.
    So if you were there and your bike isn't here, sorry.

Panigale  forum.jpg

Coaches  forum.jpg

Img_0012  forum.jpg

More Coaches  forum.jpg

ST4  forum.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Heart Stopper

One heart stopping moment was the Tesco lorry that rounded all of the Ducati's and squeeeeezed between them to park up.
    A little earlier and he would have flattened all the Harley's parked there.
    At least they left a large hole for him to park in.

Every little helps! :biggrin:

Tesco forum.jpg

8. Well done for the photos! Especially as you managed to get mine included (from a distance) so you qualify for cake if Mrs K makes one for another time. :upyeah:

9. really nice to see people after such a long break (for me). Little Lucrecia is in the background too!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information