1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Box Hill Saturday 12th.

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Nothingbettertodo, Jan 8, 2013.

1. looking ok 5 miles from Box - there's even blue stuff

2. I've been out for half hour down here on the coast. Soooo cold once you get out into the open countryside. I was grumbling more than my Monster! Haha.

3. I left Brighton about 10 and got 3/4`s of the way to Box on the A24 my temp gauge was reading 1` and I was sooooooo cold even with my Rukka gear on so decided to head home and de-frost..

I tried but I failed !!

4. understand entirely Jez - core temp can drop dangerously in quarter of an hour let alone half/three quarters. Even I put some rubbing alcohol in the tank today! Thank you Caroline and Tony for the lemon drizzle ! Great atmosphere sharing banter with Surrey Triumph O.C. and then on to Newlands and then Vines in Guildford. If this keeps up then might have to get some of that plug-in gear :)

5. You lot is hard core, it's bloody freezing out there, what on earth you doing out on a motorcycle in temperatures like this. I fired up my beast on Jan 1st, managed Storrington to Bury hill and that was nearly the end of me!

6. I was in my big Ducati. The one with two spare wheels and heated seats :wink:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Creature comforts Jerry?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice to put some faces to the user names. A cold day but worth venturing out for a chat , the lemon cake looked lovely!!!!!

9. It was. Didn't Chris leave you any?!!:biggrin:

10. No, he scoffed the lot!!:rolleyes:

11. I learned something new about Lucaz too. I'd never have guessed :eek:

12. Yes I like musicals so what wuptidu, want to fight about it?! ;)

PeterT oil line sorted.

• Like Like x 1
  13. :eek:

:biggrin:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information