1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boxhil Surrey Meet Saturday 10th November

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Termi & I will be there about 10.15..... mouths open and waiting for CAKE :eek::upyeah::tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  2. See you all there - rain still persists but has let up from 3 am now. Hopefully will stop by 10 :smile:

3. Enjoy the ride then.

4. just a reminder - if you brave the weather Caroline and Tony have brought some delicious FREE CAKE this month! :smile:

did that sound too desperate?

5. Oh fgs, i missed it again! That'll teach me for feeling sorry for myself, AKA i have a cold. :(

6. Is this a regular thing on a Saturday? I can't do next saturday as i'm down Torquay way but maybe the following one?

7. the cake was gooooorgeous Thank You Caroline.

8. Nice to meet you all and thank you very much for the cake Caroline it was lovely.

9. Good to meet you Gavin - enjoy your visit to The Royal Standard, Happy Memories.

10. Looking forward to it alot. Nothing like knowing that you've got a great Sunday dinner ahead of you.

11. Thanks to everyone for a fab time at Box Hill today ....
    In particular the delectable Caroline and her simply divine cake - WOW :biggrin: - a hard act to beat!
    Looking forward to next month (hoping there is no salt on the roads...... :eek:)

IMAG0316.jpg

IMAG0317.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. The Box Hill meeting is normally/officially the second Saturday of every month around 10.30 a.m.'ish.... sometimes there is an extra Saturday fitted in, though!!!!

13. Thank you Caroline for the lovely cake :smile: ..... great to meet up with you all today :upyeah:

14. Good to see you all. Things weren't too bad when we got home, only had to get the builder to knock down one wall today. They've rebuilt it to my satisfaction now and I've had a nice time cleaning my new toy this afternoon. Ace Cafe tomorrow morning for brek and the remembrance parade. Leaving Jack Lilley Triumph, Triumph Motorcycle Parts, Spares & Clothing / Triumph Motorcycles UK at 08:30. Join us if you can but there will be NO CAKE!!!:biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Might go down there myself if the weather holds good. My family are all down there and Torquay is my home town. See you at Box Hill next month............Your turn to bring the cake:wink:

16. I'd love to but it would be a messy disaster if i tried to bake some, my limits reached in the kitchen at cooking an omlette sandwich and beans-on-toast.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information