1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brake and clutch lever suggestions please!

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by redblade, Nov 11, 2013.

1. The bark busters are good, but the last time I dropped it at no speed they bent and the clutch lever still snapped.
    In the end I went with the folding adjustable levers from the2wheels. They look just like pazzo's but cost half the price. The only downside is if you're bike spends lots of time in the sun the anodising does fade eventually.

2. Another plus for the Pazzo's..........you can buy spare parts e.g. just the lever arm ;-)

3. Well that means the Barkbusters are not fit for purpose then .The whole point of fitting them is to protect the levers.:eek:

4. Seems weird that they bent, given how sturdy they are and that several of us have "tested" them and found them up to the job.

Is it possible they swivelled round the bar on impact and allowed the lever to be damaged???
    (They need to be done up good and tight to make sure this doesn't happen)

5. I thought they were designed to push branches etc out of the way and not as crash protection, hence the name I guess.
    I carry pattern levers when doing any distance, £10 each. Levers a lever, /shrug.

6. They are good for pushing car mirrors out of the way.

7. Thanks for posting that up. I've got some Pazzo shorties on my Monster which I bought second hand a couple of years ago. I've put up with the clutch adjuster not clicking properly ever since. I've now sold the bike and want to sell the levers so figured I'd fix them up properly first. Called Speedycom today and spoke to a really helpful guy named Mark who has sent me the spring and ball bearing needed, FOC. Wouldn't take a penny for them. Now that's great customer service.

8. I have a pair of ASV long black levers forsale if anyone is interested!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information