1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaking Ducati 1098 S

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Foxy, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes Dear :) of course that makes sense.

2. id goto 2.5k max
    I think theres every chance the frame will be fubar'ed and its gonna take alot of pennies to put right.

3. Post them wherever for me......

I'm just trying to save the OP the hassle of the post in the multi thread appearing to 'vanish' when it gets moved here by Matt, love. ;-)

4. You'd get the most money by breaking it for parts. I can't see you getting 5k for it in one go. My 07 1098s is probably only worth 1-2k more and it's in fine working order.

5. I'll give you a Monkey for the engine

6. Do you think soaking its feet will make it feel any better? ...

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hi, do you have the calipers?

8. Clutch and brake Master cylinders available?

9. Hello,
    I am sorry for what happened.
    I'm looking for the Ohlins fork legs, if they survived ...

10. You may want to have a closer look at his photo

11. Think he might mean the upper legs... and not the stanchions?

12. I cant see them being un damaged looking at what's gone on there

13. Sorry to hear of your accident. Hope your on the mend.

Ive got a 2008 1098 with rearsets I cant get on with. I would like to change back to stock foot pegs and break / gear shift levers - complete original set up. If you have all these parts available I would be interested in having them. Could you please give me a call on 07805673032 or E-Mail at [email protected]

Thanks alot Gordon

14. May be worth adding a thread in the 'wanted' section too :smile: actually, saying that, I may have a set at home

15. I want the calipers if they are in working order.

16. This thread is 7 months old, surely it's gone by now?

17. Did the rear shock go.....? If it didn't would it fit a hyper 1100 evo?

18. He hasn't logged on the this site since october... i don't think anything will be forth coming

19. Cool never mind....to be honest im not sure/quite sure im skint....5 weeks since my last payday and still another 10 days to go....

20. Jan sucks! :frown:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information