899 Brembo Rcs19 Fitment.

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Nelson, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Same on the 9** series bikes. I can’t seem to find the right bracket anywhere. I will probably fabricate one!

2. I ended up fabricating one and mounting it from the handlebar clamp.

I am about to sell my RCS and have a spare Bike Sport Developments switch to go with it. If anyone is interested, PM me and I can sort out some pictures.
    (RCS well worth it, but I am trying to run as close as possible to Trioptions spec, which is standard M/C).

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Pourquoi? :thinkingface:

4. Thinking of maybe doing a round of NoLimits racing next year, so prepping the bike this winter so I wouldn’t have to make changes if I did. They also have a standard M/C rule, and so I may as well get used to riding without the RCS (which is amazing!)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Dragging this thread back up, do you have or can you still get these switches

6. Yes mate. I have one left in stock.

7. ideal, what's the best way for me to purchase it off you, can send you PayPal if it suits

8. Give us a call and I can sort it out. 01623238944

9. Evening, sorry to revive this again but want to fit an rcs19 and would like a slimmer plug and play switch @nelly are you producing any of these?

10. Sorry, no. I didn’t make them, I brought a half dozen or so in from Italy. I don’t have any left now.

11. Thanks for replying both of you.

will look for a solution or source a start/stop switch I can cut down.

A bit excessive spending £150+..

12. Depends on what bike you are fitting it to - I managed to get away without a pricey switch on my 916 and also on 749.
    However, I needed one on my 1098.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information