1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bristol Italian Day 2017 22nd April

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by comfysofa, Mar 5, 2017.

1. I have that exact view right now :upyeah:

2. Is it good? Is it worth putting on trousers for?

3. It's already over! Carry on slouching!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. Had a great day. Met bradders, kingfixer and deaks. And then talked biking shite all morning and afternoon.... Perfect day, thanks gents.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Think you parked next to me. By time i spotted pramac youd wandered. We were on 999

6. Doh! I did have a bit of masking tape with comfysofa written on it on my jacket... That was the clincher!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Great to meet everybody today and put some sort faces to names, me Comfysofa and Deaks popped down to Fowlers after as well, that was really busy too.
    Hopefully someone got some pictures of the 1098 cafe racer at the BIAMF, it was a work of art.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Like this!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Gordano Looks quiter than in past years?

10. I thought it was busier this year tbh....

11. I went while it was winding down. Was ok.

12. Sorry. Forgot about Dave and AndyOC ! My apologies!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

#73 comfysofa, Apr 22, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  13. Missed it this year as just back from holidays ! Hope Dave remembered his trousers this year [emoji6]

14. Going back to the year of year of the 'plague' it was very quiet. [emoji23]

15. IMG_5494.JPG IMG_5489.JPG IMG_5477.JPG IMG_5479.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  16. Looking at the Corn St pics now, there's actually gaps between the bikes, that never uesd to happen. Sounds like it was a good day though.

17. That was in the afternoon.... The morning I was struggling to find a space...

18. Dave pointed you out to me while we were grabbing a coffee. By time I'd finished you were gone (you were by the crossroads with the gazebos and I was the other end). Must meet next time :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information