British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nicola is out of the traps quick. Cheap seats available on the Titanic....

2. It is your government also.

This is not Uganda in the early 70's, tell Przemek he will be OK.

3. uh huh
    out voted by white settlers and britnat pensioners.
    to quote a phrase "not gilding the Lilly" here but half an hour ago i had a fella break down in my workshop. yip. i am ashamed. all of a sudden the humor has gone right out of it.
    i know how he voted in indi. i also know how he will vote in indi 2.
    bollox. on a proper downer now.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm sorry, but what are you on about - if Scotland want independence they will have an opportunity to decide (again) but they will have to go through a process to join the EU in their own right and not as part of the UK.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. If Scotland leave the UK, then can all the losers stop complaining about how close it was. Take away Scotland, like they apparently want, and it's quite a big gap [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Oh dear oh dear....
    I suspected that was under the surface but I thought your better self had it beaten. A shame.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. yip. i am freekin angry right now.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Nuggie? :smileys:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Motion of no confidence filed against Corbyn by Labour Party. He didn't last long did he [emoji6][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Nicola is not happy!

11. I'm out on the Bantam today (in the spirit of the new world order we now find ourselves in).............the Duc, Beemer and MZ are all hidden away out of sight....

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. forgive my little tantrum... i get a little emotional watching a grown man well up. i was out of order. sorry.
    after having read some of the comments on here over the years i can see me having to put a few more on ignore for a while.

• Love You Love You x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Grow up, it's your Scottish half taking over, take a chill pill dude :cool:

:smileys:

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. forever ,,, if you believe the fudge

15. Nothing to forgive. Emotional times.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. er... england voted out,, there is more to britain than just them,, as you will soon see

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ach, now you are being a pedant. Scotland is its people first and foremost and its people are currently citizens of the EU and its citizens are about to be dragged out against the will of the majority there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  18. No, the UK voted out, and just as in any election/referendum, not everyone voted the same way. The difference in this case being that Scotland has a route out.

• Agree Agree x 2

19. I think you have done very well with some of the trolling. Better than I did at times.

• Like Like x 3
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  20. Interesting...........If Article 50 is implemented, Scotland will end up (as part of the UK) Leaving the EU.........

..........so they will have to apply to join the EU if they hold another independance referendum and win it...........

.....therefore one of the conditions will be 'you have to have the Euro if you join'.

If Helmet Head wants another referendum, she had better get it in before Article 50 is invoked.

But given the oil price drop, I suspect that the majority of Scots will vote to stay in the UK, despite the number of them voting Remain in the EU.

• Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information