British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Are we there yet?

No of effing course we aren't............what else did you expect?

2. I'm already on them.....

...on what?

...Them ........

...what are 'Them'.....

....oh bugger off you half wit.......

.......you forgot an 'h'.....whaddaya mean.......??

...half wit'h'.....

....Oh....what were we talking about?

3. Finm's trying his hand at politics - he's a bit rubbish at it :Hilarious:

4. i know. i should stick to sarcasm. but i don't know how.
    :smileys:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Putin, the USA, the UK, Assad, ISIS...all to blame for some part of it.

6. That's a bit better...

• Agree Agree x 1

7. We bomb somewhere into oblivion and then wonder why the poor sods who havent got a country left either want a place to stay or some revenge.

Any money those in favour of bombing syria wanted out of Europe too.

Rats.

8. Errm, we haven't bombed Syria into oblivion. Syria's own government and its opposing factions have and they bear the greatest responsibility for the plight of the country. European/western/NATO forces have bombed Daesh positions in Iraq but that was at the request of the Iraqi government. To bomb Syria without the consent of that country's government would be effectively to declare war against that state and after the Iraqi war fiasco few were willing to do that. Putin is a different position. He is an ally of Assad and has intervened at the behest of him and his government, ostensibly to repel Daesh, but that's the same government which has done deals with Daesh, turning a blind eye to the terrorists where they are doing the Assad regime's dirty work against his domestic opponents.

We in the west are not responsible for the destruction of Syria. We are guilty of a dithering and irresolution and muddled thinking in response to the crisis but we are not the primary cause. Daesh, for that matter, are not the primary cause of the conflict either. They have simply exploited the chaos of a civil war to expand their fantasy Caliphate.

9. ok, along with others we've bombed them into oblivion, all out the kindness of our hearts of course

10. we haven't bombed anyone. Only the Russians and the Syrians are bombing Syrians.

The only people inside Syria we're interested in are the morons who cut people up and take sex slaves for fun. To confuse the issue, they're not usually Syrians, they just happen to be there

11. yer whaaaa?

12. which part of this is "not bombing"?

"Britain's controversial air campaign in Syria has been branded a “non-event” after it emerged that the Air Force has carried out only one attack on the country in the last four weeks."

Do Not Sell My Personal Information