1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm sensing more straws are being clutched than a delboy convention in Margate

2. in what way?

3. regardless if whose fault it is (and the U.K. is at the heart of the cause of the start of the current problems in the Middle East) we have a duty and humanitarian responsibility to help those fleeing the conflict.

4. You know this is 2016 and not 1905 don't you ? It's a long time since the UK have been the centre of anything

5. As people we can either say Fuck them and hope we are never in that position or do the humanitarian thing and help them out.

6. again not the point, nor do you address the point

at least Robo and Gimi address things directly.

we are NOT the central reason for the bombing. We are NOT bombing Aleppo into oblivion.

unfortunately, we are also NOT supporting those poor b'stards being wiped off the earth by Assad and his lot.

Buit we'd have to go to war to do that. So you want to go to war?

BTW what exactly HAS Nato and EU done about it? Bit, fat, square zero. Except encourage Turkey to become more extreme than ever

• Like Like x 2
  7. @Red899, we're not bombing civilians in Syria, the only thing we're attacking is ISIS infrastructure. Pipelines, refineries, and military assets. FFS, what do you think we are? Savages??

8. I'm a savage :Hungry:

sometimes :smileys:

9. but mostly a sausage.

10. Evening Clan Leader Proper Savage Type 1/2 English Bloke :D

11. could be worse. :Angelic::smileys:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. You're from outside London...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. How do we solve it? Easy. Not sticking our oar in other countries that have nothing to do with us. Stop trying to instil western style politics in Nations that are not ready or suitable for it. Get people round a table and talk it out. No terrorist war has ever been solved by fighting.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1

14. erm....

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. reckon this will ever catch on?

16. Islamic terrorism isn't political. In a sense it isn't terrorism at all in that its violence is not ultimately strategic. It is not trying to extort a change of policy from its enemies nor force them to adopt a particular course of action which Islamists could accept. There is no such political agenda. Islamism is pure nihilism. It is religious fascism. Islamists believe that infidels are vermin who must convert or be exterminated. There is no room for pluralism or a settlement where different people can live side by side. Their object is genocide. Good luck solving that one with dialogue. We know appeasement doesn't work. It didn't work with the Nazis and it won't work with Islamists.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. just as well bombing the shite out of them's worked so well then, not just in syria but iraq, afghansitan etc etc all those innocent civilians with dead relatives and no homes left must think all their christmases have come at once

18. oops, sorry, keep forgetting we havent bombed anyone

Do Not Sell My Personal Information