1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. You can’t blame that on the England and Wales Cricket Board: that’s just not cricket!

No but Mario Draghi bowls a mean googly that's stumped many members.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Would agree, Greeks not paying taxes was hardly an unknown when they applied. However because of the obsession of european expansionism into a federal united states of europe, they took in people that could not afford it just to increase europes footprint.

Two thirds of the eu countries take out more than they put in and on that behaviour, the eu itself has behaved more like Wonga, than a respectable financial body

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I could see Juncker as a member of the MCC, he'd look good in an egg and bacon tie. After a nice lunch in the Lords Pavilion, he'd settle down to the Times crossword and a nice long snooze. See, that's what the PM should have done to get him onside, an Honorary Membership for life.

• Like Like x 2
  4. upload_2019-2-6_15-2-43.png

Don't mess with the Mogg :laughing::laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. you are ..Delusional mate which is a disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. He's been the Third Man throughout and now not Long Off moving on where he'll then be a Non Striker. He'll no longer need to take Cover in his Long Stop retirement. Slips by all involved. The Silly Point is that it could have all been avoided. But now they'll be in Cow Corner and we'll no longer need to take Extra Cover from all the self serving bureaucrats.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Got to be umpires call hasn't it ....

upload_2019-2-6_15-40-21.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I still can't avoid hearing Junker's name and thinking of either the JU52 (Tante Ju or Auntie Ju); or JU87 (Stuka or Flying Coffin); or JU88 (Three Fingers - (when only two fingers are needed)).

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. The stuka had horns of jericho. Maybe the walls of his empire are starting to come a tumbling down.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. What a nobber :joy::joy::joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I think Guido changed his links ... or I f*cked them up :tired_face:

Lord forgive me for I have sinned.

13. Never, ever go full Tusk

upload_2019-2-6_17-55-43.png

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. Unbelievable! Absolutely unbelievable. He should be forced to resign for that.

It just goes to show that below the veneer of confidence they are worried.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Wow.

That Bercow cunt is a cunt!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Head in the sand

Naive

Old colonial

Self entitled

Bollocks

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. To “coin” a phrase means to invent one not use one.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information