1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I know you've been working on that fin in order to counteract your snp conversion therapy. Exi is the man who can help you, let him be your mentor

2. I have been mentoring him for years, along with Liz - but i fear we have recently fried his brain :(

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. the more you two speak, the more obvious it becomes...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. A fact for the day

What does the U.K. ( including Northern Ireland) and the Republic of Ireland all have in common before AND after we leave the e.u. ?

All of those countries are not part of Shengen

5. Which program was this? I thought the third part of the BBC EU thing was tonight?

6. Mmmm, that helps the border situation - so what about the Eastern borders - no remainer commented on those open borders from my questions above following the Inside Europe program - when do they squeal about an issue and say things are impossible, yet when something is uncovered to disprove them they run and hide :eyes: typical :blush:

7. Nope, was on Monday evening...

8. whats been uncovered by this?
    how will being outside shengen change the majority of imigration to this country?

9. sorry, group of countrys.

10. What are you asking buddy? :blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. to switch off the news, maybe build a bike instead.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I'll get back on it soon, just sorting Brexit first, the Scotchland for me buddy :blush::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. that almost gave me a gigle.
    almost

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 2
  14. :scream: :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. Extreme reamainers led by chukka useless and yvette Balls have petitioned the eu to still have access to project fear.

They fear once we leave and start our future, that they may not have access to project fear and the eu's undoubted huge resources of it as sanity returns.

16. Bu##er, the stock markets up also.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. A guy that looked just like Ed Milliband just asked a question in the House of Commons. He looked just like him .... incredible. :confused:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information