1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. If the vote had been to remain would the leave camp still be 'blabbering on about it' ? I bet they would. Just because a vote goes a certain way doesn't change your idea that it's not the right way to go nor does it mean you cannot try to change others views.

2. No. Sure that idiot Farage would be, but no one else. And threads like this would have stopped at post 6

Hence why I asked Finm if a year on Scots are still banging on about the result...which in usual fashion wasnt anserwed except with some insult or other

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I cant understand why anyone gives a f**k what scotland thinks or votes for . There were as many voters in yorkshire as in the whole of scotland . If the scottish vote was taken out all together the % difference between the leave and stay would actually get bigger . Just get on with it . If you dont like democracy you dont deserve to be part of a democratic country.

4. It's as much about the fact people I think the Leave vote has been made for the wrong reasons and will and already is causing much turmoil in the economy which will ultimately cost us all dearly.

5. You are as bad at politics as @finm if not worse... politics, not for you either :Stop:

:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. why so so sensitive? and at post 2000 odd your still posting btw.
    the question from what i mind was will the scothit or something along those lines (was that just a typo?) still be bleating about brexit a year later?
    A. probably. ;);)
    hears a question for you. why not? the 50 hasn't been signed, sealed nor delivered yet.
    do you always just roll over and think of blighty when you feel you have been shafted? there's much to be negotiated. there was no plan, there is no opposition. we must get the best deal for us. westminter will do whats right for them and their core vote. brexit has proved there is no United Kingdom. the remaining members of the EU are gonna play a blinder if and when your government show a little bottle and finish what they started, bearing in mind untagling a web of lies aint easy. i feel europs where its at for us. that's why i will be continuing to campaign for. the next reff will depend heavily on whats negotiated.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. you jeckits on a shoogly nail btw. :Watching:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. :Wideyed:

9. this is the flavor of pish that was served up during indi and brexit. lets face it, and you know it yourselves theres plenty in this uUK that aint that bright and plenty more that believe the headline. suckers. thats why its called a process and not an event. one strike and yer out with this bunch pulling the strings? nah, i dont think so.
    A New Low of the Lowest | Grumpy Scottish Man

• Funny Funny x 1

10. You lot are coming with us there will be no EU for you to join :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. DB. why do you think there will be no EU because Britain bottled it when the going got tough? can you not see the opportunities the other EU members see in particular in banking and services? can you also tell me why if we where the fifth biggest world economy already why you where feeling so screwed over by the EU you just voted to remove the Buffer? a buffer that only had control over 1%of tax take much of which came back to a location near you on a project westminster wouldn't of invested in? i know i know you can vote them out. but to replace them with what? bearing in mind once laws or polices are in place the facts tell us the vast vast majority of them remain from one government to the next and all sanctioned by the 800+unelected place men in the HOS.yes i meant HOS.
    god give me strength. :Angelic::Hilarious:

#2492 finm, Aug 7, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. FTSE Stocks At 2016 Highs After Brexit Blues

• Like Like x 1
  13. Stocks are high because they are cheap to buy with foreign money. The economy itself though is struggling big time which is why the banks want to charge you interest for having money IN your account.

14. Why didn't they go up then straight after the vote as the £ fell, strange eh? V. Strange :)

15. Because investors take their time as things are falling to decide on the appropriate moment for them to make the most money.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Ah, I see, so they wait until it's gone up, then buy when it has - cunning plan :Hilarious:

17. Struggling big time?
    Admittedly we have far too much government, too much spending and far too much debt and we pay far too much tax but compared to the rest of Europe we are booming. Which is why the rest of Europe wants to come here to help themselves to the proceeds of our economy, which we will soon be able to put a stop to, and why the rest of the planet is queueing up to do trade deals with us.

#2499 Gimlet, Aug 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

18. My bank has been charging for 2 years @£5 a month which is put back as long as I put in so much a month
    Well before Brexit..... Unless the banks know something we don't

Do Not Sell My Personal Information