1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Just trying to be helpful :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. mayoda.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. There's still a bit of me that thinks she may have the last laugh on 30th of March and walk away with a grin on her face. :)

Fingers crossed. :thinkingface:

4. Given that you are in favor of Brexit/ WTO & there is only one probable way to achieve it, I am surprised that you would not welcome a second referendum.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. We don't need another referendum, what we need is our employees to do as they are told.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. There are 2 things wrong with a 2nd vote.
    • Why should we vote again when they told us we would not be asked to vote again, they would enact the result of the referendum. How can they justify a 2nd vote after ignoring the 1st
    • The 2nd vote would in now way be allowed to have the option "Leave on WTO" as a binary choice on the ballot paper......no way. We voted to leave in 2016, yet they want to remove that option now.
    If it was a binary choice on a ballot paper with one option being "Leave on WTO" I would be extremely relaxed about it. Leave would smash it, hence the establishment trying to rig a question even though a 2nd vote hasn't been agreed.

7. Why would I? the vote was leave or remain. Both are obvious to anyone what they mean.

Can you imagine if brexiteers had acted like remainers have, had remain won? Do you honestly think remainers would have allowed brexiteers to try that old shit of saying "but it didn't say what type of remain it meant"

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Not employees, representatives

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. I'm told by someone who knows more about these things than me, that the cabinet has already decided it cannot and will not happen. The Country would struggle to finance its debt.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  10. You're on fire tonight :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Who pays their fucking wages?

12. An ant?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Bet he wasn't hard to find.:eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. ? :thinkingface: Wanna narrow that down a bit? :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Fucking hilarious thread still.

Anyway I'm off away for a few days. Have fun xenophobes.

And don't make Rees Smeggs arsehole too sore with your drooling over it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  16. A second referendum wouldn't be binary, it would have three options, Leave WTO/ Accept governments negotiated deal / Remain. A second referendum would be held to resolve the conflict. The three actual options would be offerred. If the Leave voters do not push for a second referendum it probably won't happen - and therefore neither will leave on WTO.

Why should you vote again? Why not? Surely if it were important you would gladly do your "Huzzah" duty?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  17. For the umpteenth time, the brexit on offer by the leave campaign was the Norway/Swiss model, so what was voted for is known - a Brexit that retained close links to the eu, meant 350 million a week extra for the NHS and stopped all Johnny foreigners from setting foot in our green and pleasant land.
    All impossible as we now know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Night night hermaphrodite.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Hang on Simples.........What's you're village doing for an idiot in your absence? o_O

Have you put a contingency idiot in place? :worried:

[​IMG]

20. Mmmm, haven't I seen them teeth in Brussels :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information