1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So a judge is an offender's employee??

• Crap Crap x 1
  2. There you have it, I've heard this spoken about. 2 remain options and a leave option. Like I say......No shame

3. How many personalities does that make now?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. So a representative is someone who ignores the majority of their constituents :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. The last referendum has resulted in the undeniable clusterf*ck that we are all in now. Wallowing in righteousness soothes the ego, but achieves very little. A solution is required.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. One remain and a choice of how to Leave surely?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. Not all the time of course but it can be like that. That's how our parliamentary system works.

• Crap Crap x 1
  8. Only if you think the gov't deal is a vote to leave. I see it as a vote to remain trapped in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Well he certainly isn't a representative....................

10. We've been here before.

This splits the leave vote and consolidates the remain vote.

We've already voted to leave. Why don't we have a multi option vote on the most preferred leave option.

TB

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Night Night.

clusterfuck.jpg

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Just watched last night's question time.

Grease-Smugg said very clearly that in his view we would be better of leaving with a deal than without a deal.

So, he's actually a much less extreme brexiteer than you guys on here.

Who's your hero now??? Boris???

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Don't hold your breath!

14. LOL

We'd also be better off if the EU paid us £39B to leave the EU but - NEWSFLASH - that ain't happening either.

Why do Remainders always make the best trolls?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Then you must have missed the last 154 pages

Most brexiteers have said all along, when we leave the eu, we would rather have a deal both sides are happy with but if not then wto & free trade. Most remainers often confuse this with leaving. Leaving never had a deal attached

What was never going to be acceptable is the current deal which keeps us tied to the eu control indefinitely and in a worse position than we currently are, Ad Infinitum.

We don't need a new anything, leaving was never based on any deal

• Like Like x 3
  16. Really? You seem to have a funny view on Brexit. Of course a free trade deal with no shit attached is fine with all of us I would imagine :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  17. god, there's another one...
    tis obvious AirCon, being a bit to the right of the traditional conservative voter. of course you are gonna want to have your cake and eat it. its what you do. but, and there's always a but, that latest pish from noob is pretty much the opposite of the majority of pro brexit post on here are saying. what they are saying is, they need us more than them, Germans are this. the french are that, let them burn. Drool Britannia. Britannia being england.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Is it because we are right when we say its economic madness?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Morning Finm, are you still our fwend :relieved:

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. Madness!!! :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information