1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. london and the S/E gets the biggest subsidy by far, because Westminster gives fuck all to the North, S/West it looks like we get more. averages sunshine.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Any answer to the actual question though?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. why bother? your quoting wrong figures. if you wanna argue that 2+2=5 you batter on.

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Whilst we are waiting for the answers and the proof of the claim austerity claimed 120,000 lives

let's wonder into the finances you mentioned, it would seem you might have been telling some porkies to keep the victimhood pr going

https://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/SN04033

6. i thought they had already? its had only been a few short months by the time leading brexiteers where saying the opposite from what they where promoting before. its no different in here.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sanket Sinha said:

Mathematical Proof-

Let us consider normal values,

2+2=4

Now lets take extremely large values for 2,

2.999+2.999=5.998

let’s round off the RHS of equation

RHS=6

So we can say that extremely large values of 2,

2+2=6

but since 2+2=4

we take average of both sides

avg(2+2,2+2)=avg(6,4)

2+2=5

Philosophically speaking “2+2=5” talks about freedom, freedom of saying that 2+2=4 , saying what is right without any fear. Under the rule of ruthless power where people are not allowed to express what they really feel mostly in monarch and dictatorship ruling power where people have to say 2+2=5 if the one in power wants them to say so whether it be right or wrong people don’t get to choose, 2+2=5 represents the lack of freedom of expression which is still a problem in many parts of word.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. done by the same organizations you say we cant trust over their views on brexit..

9. not really fin, that report is available to all mp's and devolved governments, even the snp mp's in parliament

lousy attempt at a divert to avoid answering facts in front of your face but your tactic is well know now by all

I could ask you what country starts with the letter I and you would say Sweden, gotta admire your tenacity fin

#ifidon'tanswerididn'thavetoadmitit.fin

10. compiled by the ONS ect that are sold as independent advisors but are actually tory think tanks set up by forsyth through to osborn and Co.
    honestly noob, who are you taking for a fool? me or yer fellow trolls?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I can see you will do your usual fin, not answer the questions whilst you adopt the usual x files agent mulder stance. I appreciate emailing snp hq takes time to get a reply from but until then

what do you think fin? :D

the 120,000 deaths due to austerity claim is just that, not a single bit of actual proof
    you still refuse which lie is being used by the snp government, they are starved of cash by the uk or they are financial powerhouses of the world
    and now with government figures that even the snp do not refute, it's been shown that scots have more per person spent on them than most of the U.K.

When snp central emails you the answers you want you to say, let me know would you? Until then can you answer me a question, is Elvis still alive and is he still eating burgers?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. salsturg.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. sturegeon1.jpg

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. or, you could just use a headline from the Express. maybe you could throw a few figures out there without using any context. that way we can avoid making any comparisons. and deffo dont get into a slagging match if yer a bit of a DIOCTI
    todays cartoon.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Not sketched by you Finm, but are they suggesting TM is Superwoman too as she’s wearing her pants over the top?

16. nah, it refers to the archaic rule in the HOC where you cant call somebody a liar. you can tell as many whoppers as you like but you cant be called out for it. Blackford didn't observe the ancient convention designed to protect ministers last week and called a spade a spade.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I think its in reference to Mays alledged propensity for "talking out of her arse" and her well known habit of "talking shite! A combination of these two will require additional absorbant underwear...

mayoda.jpg

18. Yes, I get all that. I was watching the “debate” on t’telly when Bercow failed to hear what everyone else did.
    So if not Superwoman, why is she wearing her pants over her trousers?

19. Shock Horror: you mean she actually shites out of her arse? What next, a dog that goes “woof!”

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  20. dunno. it must be a PM thing.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information