1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So do you think employers will stop offering annual leave in the uk?

2. Yep, but you can't fly over The EU to get there, you'll have to go the long way round and head up over the north pole, down the other side and back up over South africa. o_O In fact, check that you are even allowed into Gran Tene-Ventura, They are part of Spain you know, and they are going to stop us and our pounds from going on holiday after March 29th.

3. cool, you wanna do it like that, lets include those that didn't vote for brexit in the brexit vote, in a 1979 devo stylie. boom. 76% remain.
    anyways, i see yer still a wee bitty sulky, yer getting lil obsessed in a v.noobesque way. why the Muslim breakdown? if they had read some of the threads on here and your private posts, its no surprise they dare not rock the ducati forum boat.

#25303 finm, Feb 17, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  4. That’s one thing I miss about going to work: a day off.
    I haven’t had one for years now!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Apparently Remainers do. I hear them bleating on about food standards, workers rights, paid holidays, data roaming charges, beach cleanliness et al....... They actually think the gov't of this country are sitting there wringing their hands and twirling the ends of their moustaches in some sort of Machiavellian way, in ancicipation of ripping up all legislation protecting workers and putting us back to the level of Bob Cratchit having to beg for Christmas Day off. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. My mate has a deposit on the new electric one. I know what he'll tell them to do with it if they try and get another 10% out of him. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. two lads that work with me worked in canada, both got only 10days payed leave. overtime was compulsory.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I'm having a hell of a time getting German comedian dvd's

9. Are flights to the UK from non-EU countries (and vice versa) going to be able to fly over "EU territory"?

Are flights from non-EU countries to non-EU countries currently able to fly over "EU territory"?

Is there such a thing as flying?

10. Two, you say?

11. WHAT! The whole of Christmas Day! What’s wrong with letting them take the train home to their miserable families in the afternoon when they’ve done most of their work for the day. They can always makeup for the missed time on Boxing Day.
    Bleak Expectations indeed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Each with a boat :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. It would certainly shake the workplace up, particularly public services, since receiving my state pension it's the first time in 45 years I've got paid for a day off work.
    Steve

14. Does he not know about the danger of the batteries in those things?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. No, we're never going to be allowed into the EU ever again, ever. :(

Strange that all you have to do is walk from Somalia, jump into a boat in the Mediteranian and you are welcomed with open arms. :eek: Strange times that we aren't to be afforded the same welcome, the Chunnel is to be bricked up, mines laid in all Channel ports and AA guns positioned along the coast from Norway to Gibraltar. :worried: A remainer told me. :eyes:

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Hang on, I'll ask someone in the know..................... Ahem @Exige ? :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. A Remainer said that? Sounds much more like something Failing Grayling would have arranged as he is now the Minister for Emergency No Deal Brexit Planning. He has a bit of spare time since his Carilion Contracts/ Seabourne Ferries portfolio's have ended...

• Like Like x 2
  18. It's OK, the industry have 'strictly' changed the name of battery fires to thermal events (true story) phew, we are saved :blush:

19. This happens where I work. God forbid you mention the "F" word. o_O They are thermal incidents. :grinning:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information