1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Idiot.

2. Can you see an advantage in that for the UK and an element of shooting oneself in the foot for the EU perhaps? Especially as we will offer a transitional free trade if the EU accept? Feel free to consider our trade deficit in your deliberations.

3. splits in the labour party and a tv interview as we speak with the expected candidates

4. Whatever else "happens next" it doesn't appear that China and Japan are going to be celebrating their close trade ties with the UK. Fox who hasn't achieved anything on his own for the last two years seems even worse when helped by Hunt & Williamson... Now if they can upset India, we will be on target for an America First deal, and maybe a chlorinated chicken breast sandwich

Good ol May, she really knows how to pick 'em!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. mmmmm chicken, I can have some with my eu chlorinated fruit, nuts and mixed salad bags.:D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chuka Umunna, Luciana Berger, Chris Leslie, Angela Smith, Mike Gapes, Gavin Shuker and Ann Coffey have all left the party, but are still in the building.

Maybe Hodge will go too soon?

7. They would get an overall majority in the Commons if Dianne Abbott joins them too!

• Funny Funny x 5
  8. mmmmm chicken, I can have some with my eu chlorinated fruit, nuts and mixed salad bags.:D
    and a bit of ONS humble pie for dessert?

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. Noobie just said that too :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. fins not a morning person

11. don't worry AirCon, we have different ideas about BREXIT, but I have got your back!

12. I have had three different lengths of holiday entitlement in a regulated labour market.

Is holiday entitlement going to vary more or less in a deregulated labour market?

13. "Fast tracked where" referred to which facilities at the ports? Because the facilities required don't exist at Dover and I doubt they exist in Calais either. Perhaps someone could clarify.

You know, I post up a video of the Brexit hero, Sleaze Dogg and you guys don't even bother to watch it. even he acknowledges there is a problem that needs to be addressed, but I guess you guys are happy with your fingers in your ears and singing "la la lala la!"

This is your plan, you should be furious that those you empowered to carry it out on your behalf are fecking it up. If planning went well and the transition was smooth, no one could complain. But its not going well, and people will complain and before you know it the lib dems will be in power and we will back in the EU, in the Euro, in Schengen and no one wants that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. We are furious , the ones doing the deal are mainly remainers, the PM and her remain civil servants. Nothing anyone can do about it at the moment, the next general election will be to late unfortunately.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Indeed he is

16. I think you should be protesting on the streets

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. I've got the time and a yellow jacket, who knows what could happen yet. ;)
    Steve

• Like Like x 2
  18. Take it up with Porsche not me.

19. Hmm catchy slogans:

“What do we want?: Something else, but we aren’t sure what?”

“when do we want it?: March 29th, in three months, in six months, or possibly never?”

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. You always doge questions that show your fears are misplaced :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information