1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. What’s that got to do with brexit ?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. If Nissan shut down the factory in Sunderland then why not buy it cheap and make British cars ?
    Same time we can grow our own tomatoes and salad
    Just have to pay a few quid more for foreign holidays hardly a big price to pay for freedom

3. Morgan car co.?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Well if it worked for mr bloor then then must be possible with the car industry

5. If you enlarge the picture Jimmy, you'll see chukka useless and junker , one holding a petrol can and the other with matches :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I wonder if they have an open border policy with Japan o_O

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Remainers are all very negative

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. More than very! :blush:

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Weird given most remainers in here ride a ducati where you have to have a leap of faith it won't let you down. I wonder if owning a ducati has sucked the very enth degree of optimism from them? Grumpy old farts :D

10. So to conclude the last few pages

Honda + EU Japan free trade = seventy ten

The UK minus 7 Labour politician's = elevensy one

Multiplied by No Deal = Diane Abbot

Gotcha :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I read earlier that they are a limited company,not a political party.
    This by-passes the requirement to state who funds them and where the money comes from...they obviously learned a thing or two from the slimy warmonger Tony B.Liar.
    https://nyebevannews.co.uk/independ...wsruri7bmCMdR1BfIq0XCr4_98E7rSqqNaOJasLw9rdlA

#25472 Lightning_650, Feb 18, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Labour, sensing their ability to plan stuff for the right moment, have today announced that after a 33 year ban from the party, Derek Hatton, the former leader of Militant, has been re-admitted to the Labour party

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I doubt that many who lead the EU would think that any measure of "protecting it" could be wrong.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Oh he's in the background pulling someone's strings, I have no doubt.

I just wonder who's pulling his

15. https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexwickham/30-mps-labour-independent-group?ref=hpsplash

The Leslie-Umunna faction is being challenged by a rival splinter group led by a number of former advisers to Tony Blair, including his former chief of staff Jonathan Powell and speechwriter Philip Collins, who have been holding meetings with the aim of forming their own party.

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Remaining is very negative.
    Leaving is positive and suits the optimists like me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. One good reason to not be part of it

18. Perhaps, though all idealogues think this way, and they are in plentiful supply on both sides of this.

#25479 Jez900ie, Feb 18, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. He,ll be after Luciana Bergers seat in Liverpool if there's a by election.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information