1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. He should have stayed with Genesis

2. I don't see any by elections.

3. Probably not but she wil most likely be de-selected for the next election.

4. Well she has deselected herself since 10.00am!

There are the by elections coming up in Newport West & Peterborough.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. So she has, silly me, must pay more attention.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Being considered apparently, probably Chuka Amunna first, but it’s a gamble?
    Beating the new Labour candidate would give great kudos, but splitting the existing Labour vote to let the Tory in would not.

7. I'm not sure, but is it if they stay independent until the next election, they can't be removed but if they join another or create another party then they can be removed and the vacancy put up for a new labour mp to be appointed?

8. I agree a huge gamble. If they lose and the next general election is in two years everyone will have forgotten about them & their new party. Getting blamed for giving the Tories a majority would also damage them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I don't think so. The MP wins the seat, the party affiliation can be recinded or given up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. That should keep tens of thousands in work.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Okay, last one for the night

Who in a recent deal between the eu and Japan said
    "the deal underlined the "win-win" solutions offered by free trade"

"The impact of today's agreement goes far beyond our shores. Together we are a making, by signing this agreement, a statement about the future of free and fair trade"

1 Jean Claude Junker
    2 Jean Claude Junker or
    3 Jean claude Junker

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44857317

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Everything. The foreign owned companies have no ties with the UK.

Again you can bleat and blubber as much as you like but the simple fact is Britain is no longer a sensible option to manufacture and export. There are lots of other better and more economic options.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. The British companies were sold to foreign owners because of brexit then ?
    Examples ?

14. At Morgan? Nah, nearer two hundred, but they are still a family owned British company producing a fine product.

Just flagged them up to say you were wrong when you said all British car companies have been sold to foreign ownership.

15. Because you said that JRM wanted the following "They actually think the gov't of this country are sitting there wringing their hands and twirling the ends of their moustaches in some sort of Machiavellian way, in anticipation of ripping up all legislation protecting workers and putting us back to the level of Bob Cratchit having to beg for Christmas Day off."

The fact that you believe that.............I'll repeat my statement. Idiot.

16. You're joking aren't you. Have you seen his form on such matters. :grinning: Any story with a negative context he will pin Brexit to, even if, is the case today, the company / person involved has said it's not the case. He'll stick his fingers in his ears and ignore all evidence or god forbid, a good news story. Oh, and don't expect any kind of sensible reply, or even a reply at all.

Although he does claim to be talking to people all the time.

#25496 Robarano, Feb 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2019
  17. Anyhoo, let’s all be nice to each other :blush: no matter what we think (I’m correct btw:bucktooth:) we all like most Ducati’s o_O so let’s get through this together and cuddle the delicate ones :kissing_heart:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Still not heard from fin then?

19. Nope, he had a spat wiv a big fella :eek:

20. Chiz is bigger than fin though yeah?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information