1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Noobs has been missing for ...like ..ages. Its going to be a bloody long copy/paste/quote!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Depends on what the surcharge/tariff is going to be ;)

3. WTO, WTO.....

4. Au contraire mon ami, if you voted leave this is your shit show. Lets just say that history will prove one of us right eh.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I do find the differing mindsets interesting. Makes debating it more fun.

I think you are probably right for where we are now.

My opinion is the politicians that were advising us to leave ran a mile when we voted that way, so it wasn’t what they really wanted.
    That left us, again in my opinion, with politicians that have put all their effort into finding a way to remain.

I have no idea what the answer is now.

Perhaps a change in politics of some sort

6. We're both in Yorkshire dude :thinkingface:

7. cest non, what is relevent is you are talking about business and brexit, the vote asked the people, the people voted. If business didn't like the result then tough titty, you should have looked after the people a bit more rather than exploited them, your bad.

Hey, optimists have always had pessimists riding their coat tails whilst the same pessimists say something is broken but don't want to do anything to change it, jump on my coat tails, you're welcome :D

8. Looking at the threads, I'm guessing ....Lithium batteries :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. History has proved (fact) you lost a democratic vote and cried about it for 3 years - it's turned into our shit show thanks to people like you in our government - so get real, grow some balls and stop crying about it :blush::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I don't believe that the shit-show is owned by Leavers.
    The "show", shit or otherwise, should have been owned by leavers but was stolen by a Remainder establishment and a Remainder government. It is their show, now.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Aye, where've you been :thinkingface:

12. I've been busy, mate! I'm not retired like you!

13. I am

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I am, a bit anyway. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Who has the last loaf of bread? :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Not you that's for sure, cry baby :yum

17. Really, the recent posts sum things up.
    Vote leave.
    Leave fail to deliver.
    Leave blame remain.:rolleyes:
    So everything is the fault of remain and or the EU.
    Oh the irony.

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information