1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mornington Crescent?

• Like Like x 2
  2. I think that means you won.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Fer crying out loud:
    NO ONE bloody KNOWS what will happen IF we leave this bloody union.
    Leave or Remain,fan or hater,no one bloody knows anything!
    It IS ALL SUPPOSITION
    But we DO KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE LIKE IF WE REMAIN,because WE HAVE BEEN IN THE GOD AWFUL EU SINCE 1973!
    IF it stayed like it WAS,it MIGHT JUST be bearable for those of us who want to leave.
    BUT IT ISN'T...the Lisbon treaty is on the horizon,the long-denied EU Defence force or whatever lie they are telling,the endless stream of migrants with their hands out that will need homes and welfare and public services and possibly education.
    If we REMAIN,it will be far different than it has been in the past .
    But no one knows what will happen if we leave.

#25963 Lightning_650, Feb 25, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. I’m sorry: I haven’t a clue?

• Like Like x 2
  5. I think too many are focused on the downsides of leaving and pay no attention to the downsides of remaining.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Most on here moaning and wishing to remain are purely thinking of themselves and are fearful of their current position living in underprivileged areas of the EU in warmer climates on UK pensions, or have plans to do so soon o_O

:eyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. tbh, most of the people doing the whining on here voted leave.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  8. Perhaps, But I can understand why

9. coolio, whats yer thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  10. My thoughts, for what it’s worth, are that one way or another the UK will remain part of the EU.
    So those that voted to leave have something to complain about ?
    Immediately and for a while after the referendum it was the remainers making the most noise, now it’s looking increasingly like the Uk won’t leave the leavers are making more noise.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. nah, but here i am, still in business and employing 9years later and paying my Vat...
    i think its just possible Allan that both leave and remain are doing the democratic thing and are holding the gov to account. democracy.. good thing no?
    i think yer wrong about the majority of remain voters making the most noise at the beginning, how where they to know May and Co would make such an arse of it?. remainers have nothing to prove, the onus is on the leave Campaign and voters to live up to the promises and commitments they made. reality has shown that they cant. forget the conspiracy theorists troll in all this, its just trolly bollox. the simple fact of the matter is the torys and vote leave made an arse of it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. Whatever you want me to say :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. 818 pages and still it goes on look back at history.. they are still at it. I work in uk for a large European company they bought their way into the industry I work in,and then bought up every competitor and shut them down. Did you notice how every industry we had shut down after we join the eec
    Coincidence? No we’ve been asset stripped
    It will take time but we can be great if we want to be

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Whine whine whine the Finm - you are on about the Scotchland Indie ref again yes? :p you usually are o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. who sold them? why didn't we do it? do we have different rules to use? was it an overwhelming sense of fair play?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I seem to remember a fair bit of noise about the vote being too close to count or something along them lines, my bad memory perhaps.

Not sure about holding the gov to account, seems they are doing what they’ve always done, what they want.

Definitely making an arse of it, but I don’t think the people making an arse of it want to leave.
    Perhaps if the mps advising us to vote leave hadn’t buggered off and hid and had actually done something :thinkingface:

17. well, makes a break from you teaming up with a couple of ass hats, trolling and insulting everybody or even one or two in particular across the forum. it was a v,bad look btw. aye, who was making the most noise?

18. Hello :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Shareholders sold them but if somebody buys enough shares the rest of the shareholders have to sell wether they like it or not

20. it didnt have to be. (here you go exige) Indi will have a far bigger impact on rUk than brexit, and try as they did and still do, to draw comparisons, our reff was nothing like brexit in terms of the agro caused.

#25980 finm, Feb 25, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
Do Not Sell My Personal Information