1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. If May had done a great job, we would not be in this situation.

Rightly or wrongly, her deal has been comprehensively derided, and rejected by the largest vote in the UK governments history. This very same deal that May already agreed with the EU. Her "Deal" never changes; her expectation is that the EU will change position without her own position changing. Its clear a compromise is needed by both sides.

Its also very interesting that the EU said yesterday the current alleged negotiations are in fact a fudge and that no actual negotiations are taking place. May simply refuses to see the obvious.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Are we still running with the "May is incompetent" story? Really?

May has shown vast competence in achieving her goals.

The only true incompetence is people's read on what those goals actually are.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. General Election by the end of June coming up.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. You give her far too much credit imo.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nonsense.

I credit her with competently following instructions from her masters.

A springer spaniel could do her job, and be funny and endearing at the same time. I'd give a springer spaniel too much credit - they're cute!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. download.jpg

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. wont happen, the SNP are systematicly killing the hunting estates by introducing a minimal tax on them. a tax removed by the uk gov a few years back.
    poor queeny isnt happy and is appealing her bill.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh no, not a tax...on..the rich!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. We know where Tories like him like to put their Todgers. It’s not normal.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. 61Bpof3VF7L._SX425_.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  11. Few more weeks and No Deal will be voted out, the transistion period for the rest of our lives will soon start, and the pallets will all be OK.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. The EU has rules and regulations for pallets
    :joy:

13. Really, you believe that! :bucktooth: so the pallets we use on the 29th March will be no good on the 30th even though they are already Euro Pallet's FFS!
    Don't panic, don't panic - what a load of :poop:
    Shall we stop all the EU's pallets coming into the UK too :blush::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. And now I am going for it.

Since the U.K. barred non U.K. citizens from voting in the EU REFERENDUM, it’s only fair that Scotland follow suit. Non Scots with the exception of EU Citizens should not be allowed to vote. Obviously, EU citizens should be allowed to vote since it affects their ability to stay in Scotland and remain within the EU. Everybody else, including those from England, Wales and especially Northern Ireland should not be allowed to vote.

That’s the direct equivalent of how the U.K. conducted the EU referendum.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Apparently it’s true. Like you I thought it was a spoof, but a Euro pallet is different from a U.K. pallet. They are smaller. I have no idea what a WTO pallet is.

16. Going for it? I don't even know what you just said :thinkingface:

17. It’s all about protectionism

18. Don't be so fekkin silly - everyone uses Euro Pallets now that deals with the EU. Now grow up :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information