British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Never even navigated to Breitbart. I prefer less tainted sources.

Why? Do you recommend it? On a scale of Clearly-True to BBC, where would it fall?

Tell me, Glidd. Given your intelligence and your penchant for reading, how to you manage to maintain your, uh, apocalyptic levels of naivete as to what is going on in the world? Are you literally a MSM junkie through-and-through? If yes, this will save me the bother of replying to any of your posts and consequently a lot of time.

2. I'm relieved. I thought you'd be cross at just how funny I find you! : o )

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I can see that fin I can, now if someone will just tell the Germans about the Russians and nord strom 2, happy days

4. I can see that fin I can, now if someone will just tell the Germans about the Russians and nord strom 2, happy days
    i guess they would report it more if the connections to yon tory party donors and oligarths wasnt taking up so much of their time....

5. Says the man who thinks that Trump is an altruistically-motivated individual who is great for America and Americans. Now, that is funny!
    It's the way you tell, 'em, Loz!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. This is true, Putin only last week sent me a thank you cheque, better than the snp thank you of just a crusty out of date haggis, yuk, nasty

7. more than yer worth but i'm sure you got the message
    .i see private A.Hat is busy today too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. The list is long on that one, you'll have to narrow it down a bit

9. offical secrets act. cant tell you.

10. does it involve oil?

11. almost definitly

12. I understand your hush hush need then

13. I think I discovered Kurzgesagt from a post on this forum once. Brilliant Youtube channel.
    This is their take on the EU and one that I think pretty much sums up what I think:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. no you dont noob, your still speaking.

15. You confused yaself brw, i said i understood YOUR need for hush hush, it just hasn't happened yet ya crazy fool

16. *That's* your hot take, Glidd?

Au contraire, it's the way you tell 'em! : o D

17. OMFG Glidd! : o D

Thank you!

18. Enlightening video, particularly the plan b of the eu not being able to have their own army so the eu project controls the 28's armies. Surely there can be no better reason for leaving the eu than junker having access to the U.K.'s nukes

Friday after breakfast and several remy martins, jean claude looks at the red button and thinks...

19. the UK dosent have an independent nuclier deterent

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. It does, provided Donald says we may use it!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information