1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. And then the telegraph printed a letter:
    The former head of MI6 and dozens of senior academics have said a no-deal Brexit would be far better for Britain than Theresa May’s “disastrous” deal.
    Sir Richard Dearlove said there would be “no tangible benefits” from a Brexit conducted under Mrs May’s deal, which would merely “prolong the agony”.
    In a letter to The Daily Telegraph, he is joined by 33 academics and business leaders who say that a no deal Brexit would offer “immediate opportunities”.
    It came as the Governor of the Bank of England admitted his previous predictions of the impact of no deal had been too gloomy.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Are you sure they refused ?

Article I saw said he ended up not applying

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Time to break out the champagne by the sounds of it.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

4. image-48029464-funny-baby-pic.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. To be honest kirky, I think the eu has rather backed themselves into a corner and only 11 weeks away from the euro elections, they are afraid to change tack in case they look weak.

Right here, right now, brexit is probably being decided on not what is best for the 28, but more on the euro elections.

6. You've got no chance of a visa then :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I knew you were in Essex too, but didn’t realise we had met. :)

9. Not you silly, duke. :joy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I guessed that, but I am fat and some might say a Cnut too.

• Funny Funny x 2

11. Heavily modified. But unfortunately closer to the truth.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. That’ll be the Russian trolls. I’m not sure the Chinese care that much.

• Like Like x 1
  13. i know, its obvious, first time voter, first time you took an interest.
    zero knowledge of the workings of our UK Parliament not to mention the history and motives of our UK Govs.
    i hope its more ignorance than prejudiced when it comes to your inability to recognize there's four separate nations with separate and distinctive social and political leanings along with the economy's and markets that have been built upon them.
    including you with your veiled humorous insults and twaddle.
    and with a v,short memory indeed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  14. That’s rather what I thought.

15. Oh how different it was last summer when I helped you back up the step into your workshop :thinkingface:

Come back home the Finm :(

Presentation1.jpg

• Love You Love You x 1
  16. How quickly they forget ay exi

17. Aye, he'd been 10 minutes trying to get back up that step when I helped with a lil luvin' shove :pensive:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. that's why i am comfortable telling you what i think. yer gonna need to shape up or ship out.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  19. I don't even know what them words mean :yum besides, you use my words back at me quite a lot I've noticed - good eh :innocent:

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information