1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. yip. apologies. absolutely right. doh.

2. "They're Norwegians, Mac".

10 points for the film reference :D

3. yip. school boy error. still got the point across tho.
    why is this country so skint?

4. It lives on credit

5. well, it gets no credit from me.

6. I think you need to run for the labour job fin

7. It isn't skint. You just aren't allowed to see the wealth.

8. public assets around 8trill ? wonder what our population share of that is?
    :upyeah::smileys:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. You could even feed 10 canaries on that much

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ha, if it's no the freeking Romans (or should that read Romanians :Watching:) it's the bloody Germans. whats with all this invasion and conquering shit that's been going on?
    Confucius say "if in bitch it in pup also".

[​IMG]
    ffs man. :Hilarious::smileys:

11. Even that dick Farage is now realising that without a free trade deal we are fucked.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. You're now using what Farage says to back up your opinions?

You certainly cover a lot of ground, D63 :)

13. Are you two still here? :Wideyed: It's all very exciting isn't it :D I bet more would vote out if there were a next time :Smuggrin: all good on the horizon :upyeah: even Finm is coming round :Watching:

14. In fact, Nigel Farage is saying what he has always said: that there is no such thing as the single market, there are 28 separate markets whose terms of trade are dictated by a single regulatory regime imposed by Brussels, and that we do not need to subscribe to or be controlled by that regulatory regime in order to trade with the markets of the EU's member states. That would be against WTO rules.
    He is saying that we should withdraw entirely from the single regulatory regime and trade with our European neighbours under the terms of WTO most-favoured-nation status. That would mean paying a tariff of about 3.6%. At present, the net sum of the EU fees and contributions we pay to be constrained by the single regulatory regime when set against the value of our exports to EU markets means we are already paying an effective tariff of 7.5%. And that deficit is only going to getworse as our trade with EU states is shrinking, and has been for years, while our trade with the rest of the world is increasing.

#2715 Gimlet, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. upload_2016-9-15_16-8-5.jpeg

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. now that the sky hasnt fallen in,and most folk can see the eu for what it is,i agree it would be a much bigger vote out

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. But what if companies leave the UK to go and set up in the EU as most of their trade is within the EU and it's far easier to trade with no constraints? The banks and financial institutions have already intimated that without financial passporting they will move elsewhere.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information