1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The first & last seem extremely unlikely (though possible) the second may happen.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blimey, jimmy 9 books is back, hello chap, hope you're well. Did you forget your 749er sign in details? :D

3. No, I don’t think it was an angry insult, perhaps not even an insult.

He did bring up unicorns though :)

Then someone else said the unicorns thing was an insult.

4. Your statement required a quick response,there were HUNDREDS of other references but I don't have time to read every one.
    Besides,if you read my post that you quoted,I made no reference to extension apart from the EU voting on it and the reason they probably would.
    The reason for posting was in reference to No Deal being removed,as it is the default position in the event that no deal is agreed.

#27484 Lightning_650, Mar 12, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  5. upload_2019-3-12_22-23-57.png

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Prince william and bono are organising a fund raising concert for the chubby unicorns preservation, it's going to be held at the nataal national park in edinburgh

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Hello :kissing:

8. Ouch, some of the cartoons today are brutal - but fair!
    Maytoday.jpg

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Watching the vote now, some of them don’t look like they can even be bothered to get up.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. I doubt if any of them are that keen.
    They have a choice-vote in favour of the leave majority and keep their job,or vote for the dreadful deal and hope the EU has a seat for them after the next general election.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I’ve no idea what you are referring to. Theresa May wrote to Donald Tusk in 29.03.2017 triggering the 2 year negotiating period under Art. 50 following the European Union (Notification of Withdrawal) Act 2017 giving authority to do so.

Exit day according to statute may be amended (unanimous vote of European Council required).

The Govnt cannot use prerogative powers to withdraw from E.U. treaties (Gina Miller Case) but what about remaining in E.U. treaties?

A mere vote in Parliament would suffice I’d guess?

• Like Like x 1
  12. uh huh. i take it yer after something? you guys only call when yer on the scrounge

13. She's a bit croaky :bucktooth:

14. Guinness :kissing:

15. Who’d want that job?

• Like Like x 1
  16. A bigger cheer against a 2nd referendum than for :thinkingface: Cock head is speaking now :bucktooth:

17. cant help you there, i'm aff it.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. Finm :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information