1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Fair point, it's often been said, I am so glad noob that you never ever report on eu and their actions, research papers, official links, direct papers or any single european media be it either tv, video, research papers or print, and even more thankfully you never report any uk, scottish, welsh research papers, governments papers, business direct shares and shareholders meetings, tv, media, print media

Phew, me never producing any of that, gives me some answers why your rapid foresight is a bonus to the remain campaign
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I guess Denzil does your deliveries and collections.

4. Most likely, yes :)

Honestly, right how, given the abosolute shower of shite our politicians have proven to be on all sides, I wish we'd have never bothered.

If anything else comes of this whether a cancellation of brexit or whatever, Hopefully our political landscape can change forever.

New parties, fresh faces and fresh ideas because I won't vote for any of the current crop

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Not in the slightest :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. If only he did, it'd certainly make things easier

7. No mate. I'm not saying that only business is important. What I am saying is that the overwhelming majority of those that understand it best (business owners, economists, politicians) think that No Deal is a bad idea. Voter opinion has to be taken into account by our decision-makers (including the fact that it was pretty much split down the middle on Leave / Remain) but so does expert opinion ... because their primary responsibility is to make the best choices the UK. This is why the process is so hard - plus of course the Gov'ts strategy hasn't made it easier!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. As the boss of Norton has just been quoted as saying,they grew lazy being able to export to the EU so easily,and didn't bother looking elsewhere for new markets.
    He says he was a remoaner who has completely changed his mind,that they have opened their eyes to the massive growth in two wheel popularity overseas,and now he's incredibly excited at future possibilities.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. I am convinced that once out from under EU oversight, politics in the UK will once again attract the greatest and brightest, the leaders and thinkers we need ... instead of the hollow suits, pseuds, psychos and middle-management attention whores that we currently have in Parliament.

I say "I am convinced", I mean of course "I have convinced myself ...".

I say, "convinced myself" but of course, I mean "hope to fuck ...".

GOVERN ME, JEAN-CLAUDE! I'M SCARED!!!one!!11!!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Unfortunately, in my opinion, Business owners and politicians only care about whats best for them.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. He grew lazy submitting his accounts :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I suppose he can get plenty more GARYs in his truck - that would make a few quid.

14. As far as I can tell from the cursory attention I pay towards MSM news, the businesses bleating about Remain are usually, but not exclusively, the ones that benefit from low-skilled, low wage workers, or the ones that are truly multi-national in nature, eg large corporations with branches in many countries.
    Whereas the tech firms, the ones with higher skilled employees, talk about "opportunities" or "adapting to post-Brexit markets", etc.

I can see why some folk find the idea of hoards of low-skilled, low wage labour very attractive.

Still, it's all in the MSM, so I don't believe it.

15. To be fair fin as we said the other day, it was Obama who started the ban and the US food safety commission has upheld the ban for it to continue.

You were offended by chlorinated chickens that are safe, the U.S. is offended you shoot seals just to serve fish up on a plate

16. For the love of GOD.

There's a woman on sky news right now talking about how Jeremy Corbyn can negotiate a better deal, his deal......THE WONDER DEAL.

Are these window lickers serious in their support for that clown?

He constantly has the face of a sex pest that's stubbed his toe, he can barely address a room without reading from notes and frothing at the mouth.....and he slept with DA

I mean what else do you need to know before you're prepared to dismiss him out of hand?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. :joy:

Gary

1CD26277-CE96-4DBB-83F7-2E5340316977.gif

18. She is a labour councillor

19. trump upheld the ban.
    food related diseases are of the scale in america compaired to the EU.

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information