1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. And importing cloud cukoo land clocks :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dunno, but I pressume they haven't heard about the Scottish salmon sea lice plague either

Jb, this is not a link okay, not a link with facts, no need for you to look ;)

https://www.foodingredientsfirst.co...ng-with-sea-lice-says-conservation-group.html

https://salmonbusiness.com/scottish...nds-to-controversial-sea-lice-salmon-footage/

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Bears eat all the Mercan salmon....

4. Yes yes, I'm in goddam it :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Match.com swiss styleee

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. tell me, is Alaska still part of the USA?
    less than a hundred a year.shot in our waters
    while killing people with substandard food produce is fine?
    America first. America first.

7. I wonder why they call it beef, but on the other hand 'pig meat'?

Surely it's either beef and pork products, or cow meat and pig meat?

8. So what's a bike meat then?........said Trigger.

9. I think they are making sure the irish farmers stop confusing themselves on the labelling given how many times they have sent us Horse, labelled as beef

10. Made me wonder that, so had a little look
    Basically it looks like he came here on a student visa and married an English woman.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. I think that has already been debated in December, the response was

The deal that we have reached with the EU is the right one for the United Kingdom. Leaving without a deal would risk uncertainty for the economy, for business and for citizens.

12. Irish times. One up from the Beano, give you that. But it doesnt support leaving the EU in the grand scheme of things.

13. Then may I politely suggest, you stop looking in the beano for remainers idea's? :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. 2033, full fibre network for UK. Mr Hammond is going to get the UK to the fore front in tech then. Lol. No time like the present for technology then.
    His Spring statement is a laugh. May looks like she is trying to eat a lemon.

I wonder where the UK is going to get low cost loans from?

15. lol. Opens the floodgates to rest of world for immigration. So funny...

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. its not gonna happen. telecomunicasions is a reserved matter. the uk gov gave 21mill to companys to upgrade our infrostructure. they spent it in the citys
    we had to fire in another 500mill to get to 95% coverage

Do Not Sell My Personal Information