1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. A very narrow example based upon the specifics of his business. His business type is extremely rare and probably suffers the effects of competition in the E.U. above all else.

What’s stopping Norton exporting “overseas” currently?

#27741 1976dc, Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. Because we wont educate properly here?

The Tories are just fiddling around the edges to make it seem as though something has changed.

3. I'm not a fan of Philip Hammond, but I'm afraid he just schooled that imbecile John McDonnell on basic math.

How did that clown and Corbyn manage to trick so many people?

It's truly amazing they're still in their jobs. All the country needs is a half baked new party and it's likely to springboard both of the current runners

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Maths :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. and? My children have higher education, so do my wifes children.
    Currently trying for jobs at Lidl, Aldi ...

Meanwhile the UK still prefer ready trained alternatives for places in the NHS etc. So it just does not stack up.

Higher education must include real further education in the work place, with real apprenticeships and real job progression. More folks going to University does not resolve this. Neither does allowing in ''only the brainy''.

Seriously find it funny that one of the main immigration issues seems to now be, importing labour from 'not the EU'. Then its job done?

At what point will we then say, ''hold on, all these foreigners are taking our jobs?"

It seems somewhat ironic and a complete double standard on the side of Brexiteers.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Sure, if using the remoaners stereotypical views, thanks for another waste of time post full of nothing :blush:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. I'm not a fan of Philip Hammond, but I'm afraid he just schooled that imbecile John McDonnell on basic math.

How did that clown and Corbyn manage to trick so many people?

It's truly amazing they're still in their jobs. All the country needs is a half baked new party and it's likely to springboard both of the current runners.
    10 points behind in the polls and a distand third up here
    hold a GE tomorrow they will lose all their seats bar one.
    torys lose 4 too. :upyeah:

8. Because it's not a AAA rating.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. It's not a battery race

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Remind me, when the last election was annouced, wasn't it suggested that the Tories would win by a landslide, and Nicola would retain all her seats?

11. I had that dream, too. Weird!

12. Okay jb, your wondering into silly land again so I'll bring you back brother :D

You asked...... Because we wont educate properly here?

I then supplied a linky, wahooo, not from government but from UCAS, the University and Colleges Admission Service who clear as day stated with statistics and fact, your question was bolloxs

I hope I've helped, you're welcome :upyeah:

13. Maths - have you been Americanised due to your new leader: King Trump of Scotchland o_O

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. no, the polling was bang on the nail up here. loss of twelve seats to the torys. twelve it was. i suspect that was one of the reasons she held it when she did.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Since I was very much younger and at skool edyukashin has reely gon downhil 2 the poynt wer'e nowun can reed, spel or punkchuwate proply.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I have noticed on this err Brexit thread that remoaners get much more tetchy and have far less fun than Brexiretards - does that tell you something regarding a bright and happy future Vs a stuck in the mud slowly sinking grumpiness of remainderland :thinkingface:

• Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Love You x 1
    • Useful x 1
  17. Where did Switzerland get so much money :eyes: and why do they need credit :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. no, but i see your still stressing over the lil things in life.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information