1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The man is a fool. His ONLY interest on politics is toe be PM at any cost.

The fact Cameron beat him to it, will hopefully hurt him for the rest of his days.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. i know the original was drawn up by the EU. every one did. what i find odd why you thaugh they wouldnt.

3. intelegent enough?, aye, but smart enough for a current uk? nah.

4. What is strange is how you think :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Which is very headliney but avoids what his actual direction was, he was pointing out we seem to have become so obsessed with the past and spending millions on it, rather than looking forward

#28245 noobie, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  6. i need a bigger face palm thingy

7. to some yes. but hayho.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. index.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I like this one
    homer face palm.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. The Times:

"The European Union is poised to tell Theresa May that she must hold a second referendum or soften Brexit in return for them granting a lengthy delay to Britain’s departure date."

11. Blimey, I had to go back a few pages to find that, post #28544, p1428. This thread amasses posts so rapidly. To put it in context, the full extent of what I wrote was;

'I've never understood why the EU are so hell bent on having a uniform corporate tax rate across the entire EU, unless it's part of the grand project master plan; the complete removal of individual countries sovereignty.'

My intended point was that I have never understood (to date, my mind is always open and my opinions/views can be changed based upon new information) what other plausible reason could there be for unifying tax rates across the EU apart from the one I gave.

I'm trying to catch up now, only 10 more pages :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. facepalm.jpg

13. Soften Brexit? Compared to the WA, you mean?

Is that even possible?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. i like this one, but yet, i still feel it doesent realy cover it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. @Loz was admonishing me and my apparent misconception in regards to a particular ideology which existed in Germany in the past. I was actually being facetious in my comment about the far left having gone so far around the political spectrum they come back out the other side as the far right. I agree with Loz's later post (#28615) re racism in general.

16. IRONY ALERT
    One of the reasons as to why people voted Brexit was nostalgia. (Many) Brexiteers seem obsessed with "The War" and "English exceptionalism". It skips over the contribution made by the people of the Empire (as was) and the fact that post-war Britain actively invited members of the Empire to the UK.

There is honestly no scenario in which leaving the EU will be better economically and politically for the UK than remaining.

'Looking forward' would be remaining part of the EU and becoming an active and willing part of the organisation to fix the parts that are broken. Not standing on the touchline moaning because we threw our team shirt over the hedge and now have to play 'skins'.

• Agree x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Crap x 1
  17. Sounds rather like Brexit LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  18. You beat me to it :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Is that because of the biased media, not inviting them to give there views. :confused:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. I find it funny when Ian Blackford keeps getting air time, they might as well just have a cardboard cut out of Pinky and Perky with a continuous recording, he goes on and on repeating the same old garbage. :)

[​IMG]

#28260 Birdie, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information