1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Whitney gives the answer Loz, pre crack cocaine

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Are you sane :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Again happy to help you tick, I have time for people like you :upyeah:

Well that rules you out of being dukes second account

I think we both know I was more accurate than yourself, I even included big pretty picture for your assistance

Well, like most I suspect, I wanted wto/free trade from the minute article 50 was launched. This would have allowed the 2 year article 50 period to allow both sides to work out a beneficial agreement using established rules so no one side could take the piss.

When that didn't happen , it became clear the eu was trying to ruin the U.K. just to protect the eu project and didn't care what eu countries got caught in the crossfire. From that point it became clear the eu was turning up to the negotiating table just wanting to play snap and my position changed to "the eu does not want a deal, lets announce wto/free trade and give our business's enough notice so they can plan rather than the game playing of the eu"

This will be difficult to predict until our remaining prime minister, remaining house of lords, remaining house of commons, remaining mp's and remaining civil service, tell us what majority democratic peoples votes actually mean after brexit

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Do you have an actual answer, or just want to continue questioning my mental health?

I'm seeing a Trumpian pattern to your posts.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  5. You are quite strange - why don't you read the whole thread and then come back if you have anything to contribute :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Nearly 1500 pages of opinions going back several years, nah. You're not getting rid of me that easily. :)

I'm more interested in why people hold particular views and how they justify them. I'm not that bothered about jumping on someone for holding different opinions to my own.

Really, I genuinely want to know, what sort of Brexit do you want and how will it be tangibly better than remaining in the EU?

We're leaving the EU anyway, I'm curious if you believe you will get what you want, when we finally leave.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. But which one of our remoaners second accounts are you? Tik Tok has been used a lot on here :thinkingface:
    There was a vote - leave won. There wasn't any kind of leave other than leave. Extreme remoaners are still bovvered and still crying, like you. Leave is all that needs to happen - the stuff will start to get sorted - and no we don't want any EU version of leave, but really you should have a read back a bit as your questions are quite repetitive and quite pointless.

8. Good chat. I'm off to ride my bike.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Thank fuck for that o_O pub for me, don't get wetter :motorcycleduc::splat:

:yum

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Right On, Man.......

Remember the Beatles? ..........

........"Leave is all you need".........."Leave, leave, leave"..........

11. I'm not sensing a question with regard to your mental health.

Ah. TDS. Mystery solved!

*thumbup*

Thanks for playing, Pumpkincheeks : o )

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Now I know I haven't done this but I'm going to call you out fin as the accusation, amongst many you make when you are caught out, is a personal and quite serious one. So could I politely ask you show where I have defended a pedo as you claim?

14. ah, i know which one yer gonna go for, your gonna leave out the context and the posts relating to it on the other threads that where going at the time. its what you do.
    as for the rest, do yer worst.
    in the meantime, is this the army of brexiteers we need to prepare for when they riot on the streets?
    https://twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status/1106882125574402049

15. So you have no proof to the claim at all then but are happy to make the claim ? Nor are you willing to show any information or posts to support it? That's rather foolish and silly fin

16. I think he was meaning Boris, he can be quite Cryptic :thinkingface:

17. aye, go on. post it up again. i quite like my epic face palm thingy.

18. 32871200980_165f4f15c1_b.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. yip, good, but no cigar

20. Fecking Boring :sleeping:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information