1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. aye, a bit slow, maybe a tad predictable, produced in a vacuum of empty space. kinda like.....:D

2. Fin, you have before said, you hope a pedo comes to my house when I am at work and my kids are at home, I called you out on that on both times you have said it.

Today you have said I have defended pedos but when asked for proof, posts, or any fact at all to support that claim, you refuse to do so showing your usual sillyness to now dig your way out of a hole that you have dug for yourself.

I don't know why you think it's clever to threaten other peoples children with pedos or why you think you can then call them pedo's but it's simply not acceptable

3. now, thats not exactly true is it. noob. you will no doubt post my post, but it will however leave out the context and threads around it.

4. but on its own, it is a rather extreme post. you do have a habit of defending the indefensible. no complaint or warning was received by me.

5. No because at the time I called you out on it in the main forum seeking not to make it a report issue. But you repeated it some time later and again I pulled you up on it,

No matter what context you are trying to hide behind, saying to another member, I hope a pedophile comes to your house when you are at work and your kids are at home, is not acceptable to anyone

now today again your fascination with pedo's has seen you accuse me of defending pedo's despite you knowing I have not, never have and never would and again, you are unwilling to show any thing at all to show your pedo throw outs

What ever the discussions and no matter how liveley they are fin, there has always been one line never to be crossed and on both comments by you, has crossed that line. It's not something I would ever do myself to any member let alone you and sorry chap, you have crossed that line

Hoping another members kids are abused by a pedo or accusing another member of peing a pedo defender is not acceptable fin,

6. Ok children. Offensive posts and abusive posts will not be tolerated and will be deleted. Offenders will be penalised.

Start playing nice. Or suffer the consequences.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Farage is so full of shit. What an excuse for a man.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. i see my responce was removed. i think its only fair to put it into context, it was in relation to this.
    Which is very headliney but avoids what his actual direction was, he was pointing out we seem to have become so obsessed with the past and spending millions on it, rather than looking forward.
    the other was in response, tho i will concede a lil below the belt, to a similar defense made in another thread a v.v, long time ago. context is everything.
    and all to often left out.

#28468 finm, Mar 16, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  9. The removal of many thousands of EU tariffs put in place to keep prices high for EU industry.
    The end of the EFP which was imposed by the EC,and was a prime reason for the EC ,"allowing",the UK to join the EC.(In 1973 UK waters contained 90% of the worlds richest fishing grounds).
    Post-Brexit,the UK will be able to trade freely with the Commonwealth,a group with potential consumers of a far greater number than those in the EU.
    Allowing us to import goods from third world countries which are currently priced out of the market due to EU tariffs.
    An end to making the third largest contribution to EU coffers but receiving the third lowest return on it's,"investment".
    Not having to compete with industries that receive massive EU "grants",to relocate British industry abroad.
    Note: the UK is the biggest consumer market of ALL of the EU countries,yet we PAY them to sell us multiples of what they sell us.
    I want a WTO Brexit as it provides a clean and level playing field from which to negotiate trade deals with the EU should both parties wish.
    WTO also provides for no "cliff edge",as GATT Article 24 allows current trade agreements to continue for up to 10 years while new agreements are negotiated.
    I'm a Brexit voter,I have 40 + years experience of EU membership and I don't want any more.
    "When one finds oneself in a hole,one wants to stop digging".

#28469 Lightning_650, Mar 16, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Was that gobbledygook (what was that you said about writing English?) a face-saving way of failing to give any answer to a straightforward question?

There’s plenty of ironic laughter, smart-arse comments and the like on this thread but not a great deal of explanation for how everyone is going to be happier and better off (in every sense of the word) after the UK withdraws fom the EU.

I thought the question was a good one and I was looking forward to the answer.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny Funny x 5
  12. I did actually answer your question day the before, it's still sitting there

• Like Like x 1
  13. It wasn’t my question.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. It was your question but you confused my answer with the one you want me to give.

• Like Like x 1
  15. That truly is genius

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  17. oh dear, it seems i crept on the Tax avoidance thread after a few celebratory large ones. let me amend my post on ere, it seems the boffins up here got fed up just talking about tax policy and actually made some inroads in to progressive tax changes. they don't have any powers over tax avoidance, yet still managed to scrape a few extra bob together.
    what have i missed on this thread demonstrating where being out the EU will make our taxes more progressive and avoidance less likely along with the "us and them" agro that stems from it?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information