1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. It's a fair cop :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Thatcher :)

• Like Like x 4
  3. :mad: she was lovely....

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Oh well, if May is writing to the EU asking for an extension, perhaps the Post Office will lose the letter like they do my mail.

Trouble is, the Government Organisations make use of the Interpretation Act a lot; which means is has deemed to have been sent, even if it hasn't been received.

5. It's a secret letter to the Tuskmeister.

So secret, the UK PM's Cabinet cannot be trusted with it. But Tusk can be trusted. You can take that to the bank.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Not quite fare when people change thier posts :eyes: evil, pure evil - suppose it’s the only way some can ‘try’ and win :thinkingface:

7. I didn't think id changed anything had i?

It was a stab at Tony B, the B Meister, Big T, Tony Phoney, Unfair Blair, county chops, you know, that fella :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Saving the Tory party more like.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. 2 years ?
    They'll need longer surely.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. No, J Biker did, throwing my comment out of context :eek: sneaky lil weasel :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Qualified in two disciplines 1) As a lawyer and 2) Something which sounds very similar.

12. We've told you this before and you don't get the concept of leave. When we leave, the U.K. will not break the gfa so will not have any hard borders.

Now the bit you are struggling with, what the eu does on it's eu side has nothing to do with us as we won't be in the eu.

Well firstly I would stop singing it, secondly, remind the eu that as long as the eu needs access to make gallileo work, two islands that are british dependencies, they can go and stick their satellite up their arse.

• Like Like x 1
  13. So our Brexit prime minister is going to ask for an extension to the 30th June (with an option of a longer delay), however there is no agreement within the cabinet, never mind the party or parliament.

14. Yep... he's got a "tell"; you can see when he's lying.
    .....His lips are moving.
    If lying was a job he'd be a milliona........ hang on.

15. https://www.dasinvestment.com/schmi...it-sollte-deutschland-aus-dem-euro-austreten/

There is a translate in the page or search bar button but here is a selection from Holger Scmitz CEO of Schmitz & Partner AG

the British should be happy to have turned their backs on the EU. The structural deficits of the confederation of states are becoming increasingly apparent and can not be remedied. In addition, there is no political will in the southern European countries for urgently needed economic reforms.

What that means is obvious: Without the protective blocking minority, the EU will develop even more into a transfer union in the future. The problems of Italy are already obvious and represent an immense and ever worsening burden dar. As the economically strongest member of the EU, Germany falls more and more the role of the gold donkey. In order to save himself from this, Germany would have to seek a withdrawal from the euro.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information