1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ...as is mine.......

• Like Like x 1
  2. it still attracting signatures....around 200 an hour....

Revoke petition growing by around 50k signatures an hour.....

3. 2 ...or 3

4. Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 15.00.13.png

It will clear 1 million in the next 2 hours.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Ahhh I love the smell of desperation in the mornin :joy:

#28846 noobie, Mar 21, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Wouldn't a no-deal Brexit suit Scotland ?

After a no-deal Brexit support for Scottish independence would increase ?
    Indy-ref 2, vote to leave UK ?
    Join the EU ?

Then they've left the UK and are in the EU ?

7. no. not a tall. A. you still have to get a YES vote. while the direction of traval has always been in the right direction. indi is inevitable. but are the undecided ready yet?
    and B. you guys will be poorer and in less of a position to trade.

8. Do you not think the U.K. leaving the EU would strengthen the vote for independence, on the grounds Scotland voted to stay in the EU ?

9. Not really, the snp confuse those who shout loudest with votes by the entirety.

Most of those claiming to want independence for Scotland know full well the snp's intent is to give it away as soon as it gets it. For those hard line snp supporters, having lost it for over 300 years (you may have seen that figure before :joy:), giving it away within minutes of getting it will never be acceptable, they will fight their own party to keep fully independent

The snp also struggle, given they say it is a tory brexit, to explain why 38% of Scots voted to leave the eu

10. Oh. The. Irony.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. no irony El, we had a democratic vote, what do you have?

13. Here's what happened to the Revoke Article 50 Petition as Theresa May made her speech last night.

Good of her to bring the country together behind a single cause...

[​IMG]

14. screenshot-www.google.com-2019.03.21-15-21-36.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. We (and by that I mean you) had lies told to us.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Brilliant! The law of unintended consequences at work!

The total lack of planning in all of this is only surpassed by the level of abject incompetence.

17. Such as we would need an emergency budget the day after we voted, or 500,000 would be unemployed just by voting to leave, British immigration officers would be thrown out of France, planes would be grounded, we would have migration camps in kent, we would immediately upon the vote all be £4,300 worse off, our stock markets would collapse and of course the two biggest lies we were told We will respect the vote and, we will carry out the will of the people

were those the lies you meant El?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information