1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. first of all. 40% of lab votors, all green some lib and even some tory votors are part of the YES. movement
    absolutly. bearing in mind there is no indi reff campeign, polling is showing a steady 45-47% for. it was the polling sitting at 54% for indi in the days before september 18th 2014 that drove em all up here to make the "VOW". the vow wasnt delivered. and even after a mountain of hatefest we still voted 62% remain with poling sugesting nearer 68% now.
    how will the EU Nationals that where threatened with deportation and young vote now?

2. As to the petition, I think even ban trump got to 1.8 million, let's see if they can beat that (be aware though the figures may go down as some have found to have come from afghanistan and south korea :D)

#28862 noobie, Mar 21, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  3. I would think there would be much more support after a no-deal Brexit, especially if they're saying leave the UK and join the EU.

• Agree Agree x 1

4. Over a million now and its doesn't seem to be slowing

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. You know exactly which lies were told as you are still perpetrating them :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. So are you agreeing that remain told many woppa's or are you trying to justify that because you voted remain, remain voters lies aren't as bad as leave campaigners?:D

tell me El, at what election or national vote have you ever thought, both sides are telling me the truth?

7. true dat. ^^

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Didn't know the petitions can be viewed on the map.
    It seem London, Cambridge, Oxford and Edinburgh are where the most votes are coming from(in percentage).

9. I really don't understand what point you or the petition is trying to make? So 1M calling to revoke A50??? ........Big deal. What about the other 15M that voted to remain in the referendum? You could assume they've changed their minds and now want to leave;) What an utterly pointless exercise, unless it exceeds the original 16M

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. I've said it before and I'll say it again for those that are hard of thinking. Lies have been told on both sides. I have said/admitted that I believe the remain camp have done so. However it would seem that Brexshiters believe they've not been lied to at all. Which I find incredible.

Anyhoo - I'm off now for a bit. Play nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. No NO NO people have lied to me all my life. I voted out by the way.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Most brexiteers knew exactly what they were voting for, it was on the ballot paper, leave the eu. it's only the remainers that keep telling them otherwise. Most will have also known to read as much as possible from both sides and JUST LIKE ANY OTHER DEMOCRATIC VOTE, make sure you are happy with what you vote for.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. 8 more days to go

14. I'm not making a point at all, just an observation.

15. Ah...but you did point out your observation :eyes: :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. If you look here you can see where those came from.... https://odileeds.org/projects/petitions/?241584
    Heavily pushed by sky's news, several newspapers and celebrity twitter accounts.....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Banning Trump from a state visit reached 1.8 million, it would be funny if Trump got more votes than the eu :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Have I left yet?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. What I find incredible is the people bleating about the referendum result are willing to see democracy start to die just so they can get their own way.
    Once the precedent is set do they not realise things they vote for in the future are possibly irrelevant if they don’t give the answer the twats at the top like.
    Truly pathetic and to think of the millions of service men and women that have paid the ultimate price to defend our democracy over the past hundreds of years.
    I’m disgusted by the actions of the politicians and the spineless coward remainers. Although I know a fair few people who voted remain but respect the result, they are not included in my anger.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information