1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yeah, I looked into this at some length and found that the UK is one country.

It has one currency, one international border and one structure for its armed services. You know - a country.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Kinda like an mini EU but two hundred years ahead?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Did you watch last nights episode? I did say zero appetite, being pedantic then lets say very low appetite or low numbers. Surely though it lacked the support to carry it, which was my point.
    So fact check;
    No deal, no thanks
    Mays deal, no thanks

S
    omething else....yes please.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 10.42.47.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Come on then,own up...who nicked most of the EU flags from outside Parliament last night?
    (and why does it look so cheerful,all of a sudden?)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. No one seems to be able to come up with a something else though.

7. Multiple Choice Question!

Officially, did Parliament offer up the 2016 Referendum over the "EU Membership Question" because:

a. Parliament was capable of finally sorting out the issue of the UK's membership in the EU on its own?
    b. Parliament was incapable of finally sorting out the issue of the UK's membership in the EU on its own?

Hands up, everyone who is surprised by Parliament's inability to finally settle the question of EU Membership on its own.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Yeh, didn’t go well eh Finm ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. A federal republic even?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. What sort of hands up ?
    HU arrest.jpg
    hu celeb.jpg
    confused hands up.jpg
    Can we vote on it ?

confused hands up.jpg

confused hands up.jpg

HU arrest.jpg

11. OOOO I know the answer to this. Today is national happy day and that triggered the pro eu snowflakes so they left after banning themselves.

12. Ian...Nicola, just to be sure, what is it when the U.K. gets given their powers back from the eu?
    Nicola....That's called a power grab Ian
    Ian...so what is it when the eu keeps them exact same powers for 40 years Nicola?
    Nicola...that's called democracy Ian
    Ian....Glad you cleared that up for me Nic, taa

13. Above summs it up.
    MP's these days....yes, no, maybe, wtf do we have to actually take a firm decision?
    If we say Yes we might upset Remainers, if we say No we might upset Leavers ...shit was much better when MEP where taking the decisions and we just walked in here to take our wages.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. nah, not even a wee bit. the first attemp to rescind the act happend within several years of 1707when the Act was broken over a tax that was impossed on Barley? when it was specificly excluded from the act. it almost went through bar the 3 that abstained after a bribe was offered. sound familiar? its been thus eversince. i'm suprised the ununist partys never advertised this practice still continues to this day...
    thank ferk for the claim of rights no?

15. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  16. Wow you’re old :eek:

17. Why are so many of the Union Flags flying upside down? Is it a distress signal?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. yonger stronger fitter faster than you.
    old man.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Jeez, you're right, they are. That's scandalous, or maybe apocryphal.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information