1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ah, so you agreed :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Fancy a wager on the outcome?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Loosing the debate again so the insults return and the silly disagrees that don't actually make any sense - well done :blush:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. The debate stopped long ago. Just mud slinging from all sides now. I’m sick of it. Ultimately some will be humiliated. Fancy a wager on the outcome?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. People who Dave thinks are beneath him in intellect who voted leave, but he doesn't know how to debate so insults people instead as he has no decent argument other than his own selfish position :bucktooth: but then he will say he meant Farage :joy:

#29605 Exige, Mar 28, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I'd rather have one on accuracy, leave is still the legal default yes or no? kerchinnnggg :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I always thought resorting to childish insults was considered a bad thing, used when you are losing.
    I was expecting it to be something a newspaper had come up with.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. You are just silly - I have said all along the Political Class will not allow Brexit, they are dross, and you are not much better supporting their tripe (for similar reasons to them of course). If you are trying to wind people up you are shit at it - selfish Dave :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Errrr yes mate ... but that’s irrelevant because the default only happens if no alternative action is taken. And it will be.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. That’s me and the majority then - everyone except the lunatic fringe both inside and outside Parliament are against No Deal.

Oh I dunno ... it seems to be working ;-)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Fin does it better

12. Well statistically it was the less well educated who tended to vote Leave in 2016 .... but that doesn’t mean they all are ... and I’m sure many No Dealers are smarter than I am ... but they are still going to lose :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. The man is a master

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I beat him every time, he gets annoyed with me :( he's shit at Politics - you are worse at debating Brexit - you think you're on a roll? Read back what you have written wonderful Dave :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Delusional Dave :blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. The man has a master, I can only claim to be his best buddy :blush: that master is called the Lozeraptor………….. :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Right, now angry abusive Dave has had a cry and fooked off again lets have a light Brexit interlude...

Nips.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  18. weird, I keep looking at her boobs and they look like eyes and her belly button is the mouth making an ooo sound with her bikini bottoms being a hipster beard

I think I've been single too long

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Yes, too long!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Have you been receiving parcels from Amshterdam?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information