1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. And the shower of shit carries on. She is apparently going to bring her deal back for a fourth time.

She really needs to be forcibly removed before she finishes the Country for good.

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I don't identify with their politics, however 58 of them looked like 100,000 minimum. ....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brexiteers.jpg

• Funny Funny x 5
    • WTF WTF x 2
  4. That bloke is a known nut job who walks around trafalgar Square with all sorts on his placard

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is that his mate Corbin next to him :thinkingface:

6. Long clip on YouTube, the fun starts at around 7:18. Listen to it from there, for as long as you can hold onto your breakfast/ lunch /dinner.

I'd heard the rumours but finally found this clip. Pretty much a smoking gun as far as Theresa May's treachery and collusion with a foreign power is concerned. There was an earlier alternative to the WA, one less harmful to the UK, which never got publicly explored. Why?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. _106233356_mediaitem106231222.jpg
    Young hipsters marching :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Rees-Mogg!

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Just for fairness, remain have some strange characters on their side too.

upload_2019-3-30_9-31-25.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  10. Are their views more significant in a proper democracy?

11. I doubt you'll get odds.
    It includes the following get-outs:
    "Maybe"
    "You never know"
    and
    "might".
    Nothing definite/no promises/no prophecies,and as always I live in hope rather than expectation.
    I've obviously been watching too many weasel politicians and civil,"servants".

12. I sign in to see you 749er, have threatened to sue the site unless peoples posts are removed. I know this to be true as I received a message from admin telling me so this morning.

May I politely suggest, if you are using a forum and a thread that has vigorous debate, threatening to sue the forum 749er, might mean that you are in the wrong thread. It's one thing to ask an admin to ask them to look at a thread, but it's another completely for you 749er to threaten to sue the site.

It might be a thread for you to avoid or use the ignore facility for a particular member but to threaten to sue the site is not cricket sir

#29773 noobie, Mar 30, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. How dare you suggest such a thing.

Remain voters are perfectly normal people, all young hip and....oh

AD0A34A1-05E8-4629-99BE-BF4A79DD9748.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. St Pancras International just now. Why are so many people jumping on the Eurostar? We haven’t left yet :rolleyes:

Bloody Brussels :mad:

D63C6B77-0766-4851-9CDB-91E03ED07B1E.jpeg

16. I think they are stockpiling smelly cheese

17. Are there lots of cheap tickets available now they think we are staying in the EU with no hard border?

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. I think the st pancreas thingy was due to a bloke climbing onto the buildings roof so they shut the services down for several hours?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. you made the comparison. i agree, the knuckle dragers are the one promoting rule brittania by every bigoted means possible.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information