1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The manoeuvring of Corbyn during this time frame - against 2nd Ref, in favour of 2nd Ref, in favour of Brexit, in favour of Remain, won't talk to Tories, will talk to Tories, wouldn't say what his position is ...
    The fecking turdblossom was so busy playing both ends against the middle, he forgot to rescue Shamima Begum. Sneaky, disreputable scumbag that he is.

#29881 Loz, Mar 31, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. Labour have offerred several times to fully support Mays Deal provided she then puts it to the public to confirm its what they actually want.

3. The crew of the Essex would have chosen to Remain - where they were - instead of coming "home" to a Corbyn Britain : o D

4. It appears you follow it less closely that I imagined.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. When I hear ‘people with vested interests’ I tend to think of politicians, businessmen and experts.

I do agree there needs to be a compromise but politicians don’t seem to. They all want it their way or no way.

6. I have tried to follow.
    Corbyn has defeated my powers of observation - although in my own defence, I do have a full-time job and other things in my life to think about.

The combination of refusing to state his position, demonstrating one position and then saying he has another position over the past few years has meant that I haven't followed him as closely as some have. There again, if it takes every minute of the day to accurately work out Corbyn's current position, i suggest that he ain't worth following that closely!
    Plus ... you know - terrorist sympathiser.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. The Deep State undercover fake news have done a good job on you. The one time Vice leader of the CND & well known Pacificist you now believe to be a terrorist sympathiser. I mean it could be possible but... How does he have time to fit it in between being an MP, endlessly shagging Diane Abbott, (quite a handful) hanging out at his allotment and being a Czech Spy? Not enough hours in the day - he is 68 FFS!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. The only one that did a number on me is Corbyn. In this respect, I have only paid attention to what he says, videos he appears in, statements attributed to him that have not been refuted by Corbyn himself.

I understand that it is normal practice now for people to follow either one narrative or another without question but kindly grant me the courtesy of accepting that I work through information with a critical eye. I do not follow fake news blindly, whatever its source.

Being a victim of misinformation from independent blogger-activists is no more acceptable than swallowing the MSM steady diet of tripe. Real data is harder to come by - I only have limited time so I look for info sources that are unarguably genuine, that emanate from first-hand sources - ie, I see whether the public figure condemn themselves from their own mouths. I don't give unquestioning trust to people who say things I might want to hear.

You would do well to do the same.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Provided her deal meets his four/five/pick a number “tests” which are designed to be unmeetable whilst delivering Leave.

He is a dissembler.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. The guy is slippery. Untrustworthy. Dangerous.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I'm not surprised you would see it that way but all the way through, they have had as many variations as the tories with only once sentence applied "move aside for us to do it" it didn't seem to matter that what the labour party are offering is not what the vote asked for, people can see straight through that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. The indicative votes only last week shows as always, what they say and what they do, are still two different things

• Like Like x 1
  13. the 2015 GE a consultative reff which led to them being elected in the first place. that's from the 2017 election that cost them their majority.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. maybe so, but its a good description right?

15. btw, Corbin is a slime ball, the tactics he uses up here are no different than any other. aided and enabled by a press that has only one target.
    pretty much everything he accuses us of not doing he aint doing in wales and his party blocked us from having the powers to deal with these issues during, smith, in the first place.
    he also believes in indi for everybody. bar?
    Prick.

16. If there is a GE, would you vote for Labour / Corbyn ?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Good question...

I've created a poll...……………….sorry :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Really depends on:

What happens next with Brexit?
    When the election is?
    Who takes over from May?
    What is in the manifestos?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Reading between your lines - I have amended that for you :)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information