1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. there was reason vote leave didnt make a big deal about leaving on WTO was a good thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Heresay

3. Maybe, but if the options were
    Leave with a deal
    Remain

The problem then exists of people not liking the deal.

4. wto would suggest no deal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hearsay, or Heresy?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Precedent : o )

7. An arguement but unconvincing, when the reason for the referendum in question would be to resolve the errors previously made.

8. What was the previous error ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. You wouldn't be included exi as you'd be too busy looking for totty, not politics

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Likewise, an argument ... but unconvincing. We have not established that the original referendum question was in error : o )

11. The error which has left the the country in stalemate. There are huge numbers of people who genuinely believe that the the option to Leave was not clear cut , that some perhaps many of the reasons given to Leave were disingenious and have subsequently been recanted.

12. Elvis knew what leaving was

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I expect the Leave campaign withdrawing their appeal against the findings of the Electoral Commision will in some ways lead to making that point clearer to any who watch MSM

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. There may be huge numbers of people that believe that, but are they people that voted leave or remain ?

• Like Like x 1
  15. yip, but i bet yon other man on the moon is looking down and thinking, wtf?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wait a minute - is that the one in the John Lewis ad, or the smiling cheese face bloke?

17. The existance of doubt is clear. The reasons to leave have been recanted. The result is stalemate. Think about solutions rather than unknowable unknowns?

18. What happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Elvis has left the building

Why do remainers think they are the same thing?

19. The solution is we respect the peoples majority democratic vote and leave, what could be simpler

• Like Like x 2
  20. Yes, I suspect the majority saying no one knew what leave meant now voted remain in the referendum though.

I wish I had a solution, I honestly can’t think of two viable options for a second referendum.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information