1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Well said. Also I, and I suspect others, are glad to see you’re applying the new rule Loz :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. Whilst I like the result are there really only 5055 Conservative party members in the UK? Or is apathy amongst grass roots so high the majority couldn’t be bothered to respond? It would be informative to know how many were actually polled and in which constituencies; can you share that please?

5. I think,(like every other poll),that the result is supposed to illustrate a representative sample of conservative party members.
    I'm afraid I don't have the how/who/where they did the survey,only the outcome.
    Might have been a telephone survey for example.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Having you been reading the snp manifesto again?

7. yip, third party in tearms of membership and ageing.
    if i can be arsed later when i find the time i can post up an ipso poll on their membership re there attiudes towards brexit and the othe contries, where the majority of them would let the other countries go if it meant they would still get their brexit.

• Useful Useful x 2
  8. as mentioned, it was just a representative poll and not the amount of members in it's entirity

These are the member figures that the parties declared to the house last year
    https://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/SN05125

• Useful Useful x 1

9. No no no no, mate. You’ve not the hang of this.

Don’t ask that. To ask that would be to put the “poll” into some sort of context. Evidence. Show its true value. Its worth. You can’t do that here because that’s not what subscribers want to read.

Subscribers want to read echo chambers. What fits with a view. You shouldn’t ask that question.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Its possible Tory party membership will rise as they transistion to Bluekip?

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. And is therefore meaningless in that context.

12. If the Tory leadership begins over-ruling more constituencies who wish to de-select malfunctioning MPs ... one could hope that the Tory Party will end up gutting itself and going the way of the Lib Dems.

13. If the current Tory party leadership lock themselves in a room and throw away the key it wouldn't be a moment too soon for me.

Interestingly Osbourne said at the weekend
    "Dominic Grieve is deselected because of his beliefs in campaign led by his ex UKIP opponent. The Tory leadership can stop any deselection if it wants - we frequently did. CCHQ should suspend the local party. Otherwise we are heading for a huge, historic split in the Tory Party"

Now of course the question is can we believe him, he is a well known liar.

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. JC knew that TM won't have a public vote for her deal, so he voted trying to gain Remain voters...
    Same for the 2nd referendum first he voted against to gain Leavers vote, then when 100% sure it won't happen he voted to have a 2nd referendum to gain Remainer votes.
    TBH I believe Labours did not contibute at all towards "making the Brexit a success" all they want is to bring the general elections forward. Cynical...

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Not aligned with them and made this perfectly clear in a radio interview this morning. Just because he tweeted about this doesn't mean he supports the AfD.

I could quite easily say you are aligning yourself with Jacob rees-Mogg by posting about him. See how it works. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Uh-huh.

I suggest we just blithely accept the label that the Remain/Globalist BBC applies to any Party who is not on the same page as the EU/Remain/Globalists.

Saves us having to do any digging into who and what the AFD represents right?

Big sigh.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Its certainly factual to say that May will do anything to avoid her personal will being interupted, changed or stopped. Replacing or forcing resignations from everyone involved in the Brexit negotiations, and forcing her Deal to be voted on in the HofC three times proves this beyond any doubt. But don't forget, May tried to make her decisions unquestionable from the outset. There is now a discussion only because the HIgh Court ruled it was necessary for the House of Commons to be allowed to vote on the deal. Without that ruling May would have simply signed and enacted whatever she liked. Thanks again Gina Miller!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. fuck me, that's desperate even by your standards jb, he agreed on the way the eu has behaved, not the way the afd behaves.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information