1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LOL

It's a dance, choreographed and designed to bamboozle and defeat anyone with even the slightest leanings towards democracy and honouring a democratically determined decision.

The illusion only works if people believe this "crashing out on 'No Deal'" bollocks. People deserve the governments they get. Always.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. You mean ‘Crashing out with a CATASTROPHIC Cliff Edge No Deal Brexit’ may not be all bad?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It will be fekkin' wonderful :blush::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I’m starting to hope that the EU say no extension - either leave no deal or revoke article 50.
    It’s going to take something like that to force them to make a decision, whatever happens now is pretty much going to piss off roughly half the country.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Though perhaps not soon?

6. Yes. as soon as it would be announced, the fekkers :bucktooth:

7. That would be a let off for May and Corbyn: blame the Europeans for having to leave.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. The Conservative Party is about to shatter into pieces. Whatever happens she will force one side to leave the party so she may as well get it over with.

General Election to be called before the end of the month i reckon.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  9. Or remain depending on which way they chose.

Then, hopefully, the people can show their disgust at the next GE by not voting Tory or Labour ?

• Like Like x 1
  10. What in the name of drunken fuck are they doing? Ffs they're all useless

I genuinely don't see why they don't just run a second referendum as it's just embarrassing all this shirking responsibility

Simple:

Leave or stay
    No deal or stick as we are

That's very obviously the only options and I think everyone should take their chances.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Can you guarantee this? Can we claim from you if it isn’t?

Sounds great if that’s possible :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. And an OBE for May? :thinkingface:

Out by Easter... :eyes:

13. Yes, if you lot start backing the country instead of the bullies :yum

14. Looking like it'll be the worst of both worlds, She's given in to the EU, now she's about to give in to Corbyns shower of shit, the sooner she's gone the better.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. May is protecting the Tory party now. Whatever decision she makes will lose a big proportion of the support and possibly membership of her MPs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. The key part of her statement in regards to talks with corbyn was this, 'Any plan would have to agree the current Withdrawal Agreement - it has already been negotiated with the 27 other members and the EU has repeatedly said it cannot and will not be re-opened.'

I will be interesting to see what agreement her and corbyn are going to talk about

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. That was always the case whatever happens, due to the fiasco the Government has created. If you don’t have a consensus either in your Party or even the Country as a whole, then you never get anything done.

The inability of the hard right of her Party to compromise is at the root of all this. If you want right wing bullies then half the Government is made up of the wankers.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Don't be silly :blush:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Sign me up. I’ll get my claim in straight away. Can you send me the claim form please?

Cheers :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Why does it have to be the leavers that compromise ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information