1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. If all the ERG voted for her deal it still wouldn't have got passed, it's the Labour side that have been playing silly buggers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. It's duke, don't worry too much, he's an odd duck and he's retiring to France

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Not until you are less cynical of the rosy future, all you need is to believe (and grow some balls, then stop bitching and crying) until then you is fooked :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. You are overlooking the European Elections are probably first. That should be a campaign and a half!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I don't think there should be any compromise, it's just not going to give anyone what they want.

At the end of the day, nobody really wants a different customs union, or Norway , or any of these other flakey alternatives this bunch of spineless bastards churn out.

There's simple no point in leaving unless we're not tied to a customs union or not under the ECJ.

Equally, why would anyone who voted remain want that either as it's just a mockery of leaving, hence pointless to have even had a referendum and the bollocks of the last 3 years

I'm sorry but I'm fully behind a 2nd referendum now as it's the only way that everyone has a small chance of getting what they want.

But it's got to be simple

1-Leave without a deal
    2-Stay as we are

Theres no middle ground that's going to work , and I'll be damned if Corbyn should get a say the vague twat

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I stopped bitching and crying ages ago. I’m just laughing at those that think the road ahead is paved with gold.

Send me the claim form. Or are you going to renege on that like your hero’s?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Stop being cynical will ya, it's because of you lot that it's gone tits up (you of all people realise this) :blush: your retired soon so you will be fine - see, sorted without a claim form needed even, it's better than I though :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Again because some have become too focused on just us, this is all assuming the eu 27 allows it. One thing they are sure of is that May will find extension after extension and it's as all consuming in the eu as it is within the u.k.

give it a day or so to see how the 27 react

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. More broken promises from a brexiteer. Typical :(

10. Hadn’t thought about that. Should be entertaining

11. Pretty much spot on.

There’s no ‘deal’ that will unite the country.

12. It's not ideal but I'm sick of the games frankly.

There's fairly broad support on the remain side for a referendum, I say we all take our chances and just get it done

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I don’t think any deal will unite the country, this deal pleases no one, at least leave with no deal would please some, the remainers have been given too much hope of overturning the whole thing, any chance of remaining should have been nipped in the bud right from the start.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. ‘No Deal’ is a misnomer. There is a deal (With the WTO) until bespoke deals are negotiated.

The initial break is bound to be bloody without the transition period in the WA, but there’s potentially £38bn to help smooth things a little, and we now have some ideas from the draft WA to pull in quickly.

I believe we are likely to do a more equitable deal with Europe without the time constraint of the Backstop as that deals all the good cards to M. Barnier!

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Perhaps the only way to stop it now, without Eu forcing the issue, is a referendum
    Leave WTO or
    Remain.
    Perhaps a rule that whoever loses goes to prison if they complain.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Sorry, where were we - just been doing my European orders :innocent: :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. That's why we had a referendum :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Sadly leave or remain was not clear to some

Another one with an easier question and choices is required.

19. Only for 48% of the voting winging babies - but didn't they get the Armageddon government leaflet anyway??? :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information