1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ‘EXIT’

2. Not clear enough.

How should we EXIT.

through the door ?
    Through the window ?
    Will there be a draft when I open the door ?
    No one realised EXIT meant going outside ?
    Are there Avocados after EXIT ?

I’m sure they’d be more.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. I know, let's do the hoki koki, put one leg in and one leg out.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. I heard the Swiss had got this one sorted?

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. My thoughts exactly. What planet is she on peddling the exact same deal for 4th time. FFS.

TB

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Britain will run out of money long before Germany does. And running out of money is a strong possibility if the markets do not like what is happening.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. The trouble with that duke is that you have zero foresight due to tunnel vision.

Germany and German banks are the largest lender into hundreds and hundreds of billions of euros to italy and italy is going the way of Greece, Italy falls, germany falls, the euro countries and eu falls

If you looked beyond your own sense of doom duke, you would see this

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/f...l-italian-economy-sink-global-equity-markets/

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/e/european-sovereign-debt-crisis.asp

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Britain won’t run out of money: that nice Mr Corbin knows a geezer with a press who can churn out as much as you want. Won’t be worth nothing any more though. Shame if you’ve got savings or investments in the UK!

9. Yet, its the Conservatives who find money behind the settee for the DUP, and also, say austerity is now over. Go figure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Meanwhile the biggest hit to UK wealth has been de valuation of the pound since Brexit, without checking, maybe 15% knocked off.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I see she insisted on removal of that ducati behind the sofa:p

12. Bit pedantic but the U.K. hasn’t actually left yet.
    Devaluation due to uncertainty ?

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. No. Sterling could go lower. Generally when a deal or soft Brexit looms, pound goes up. Full Breakfast, goes down. Its sort of sitting in the middle at the moment. A deal, gain some. None, crash out, down. Hard Brexit and things go badly then expect a crash. just facts.

14. Good spot, I never knew she had stayed at exi's

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Really? we are not far off the 10 year average, is a weak pound detrimental to the wealth of the UK anyway, even if the stuff you peddle wasn't total tripe :thinkingface:

16. If only a full breakfast could sort it all out.
    ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. That's Finm's Fugly :eek:

18. are you on yer monthly cycle?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. I didn't really know what they were on aboot but if anyone had parked up behind her sofa and done her I thought it must be you :worried:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information