1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Good info - finally thanks to Noobie :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Stop being silly - it's been 2.5 years now FFS :sob:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Some do, others show what Noobie said in response to your previous post.

Collectively they reflect that opinion is still split, but the “No Deal” Deal isn’t unpopular.

4. I am confused.

Noobies info shows people want a conclusion to the fiasco.
    My figures show what the people want given the choice.

If 41% people like a choice which is "not unpopular", what term would you use to describe the one they prefer / 48%?

#30504 Jez900ie, Apr 3, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  5. During which time people have changed their minds considerably.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  6. Agree, a lot more people now want to leave.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. The only ones on here have said they changed to Leave, the only people at work that have changed have changed to Leave, out of my friends the only ones who have changed their minds have changed to Leave.

Posting small snippets out of ludicrously small polls strategically selected by region for the News Propaganda will give you a mighty big shock if it ever came to a remain or leave on WTO 2nd ref, but it won't as the establishment know that.

Now just accept the referendum, we are going to get shafted now because of stupid dishonourable MPs that think like you, so chill (but you still lost and you are still wrong)

Take a chill pill and languish in your compatriots part in fooking up the countries future :blush::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. It's not my info, the link you posted with a poll, the figures I quoted are at the bottom of your own poll

9. I deliberately included the link so that you could.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. The Irish border issue has evaporated.
    The EU & Varadkar have admitted publicly that in the event of no deal there will be no hard border between Ireland and N.I.
    It was a bloody nonsense anyway,a lot of EU borders are not hard-people come and go between Swiss and the EU without hindrance,and freight is only held minimally.(We cross that border all the time).

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I can't drag it across to post but todays Matt cartoon is a chuckle..just scroll down a bit and on the right
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. matt.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  13. If we do end up staying in the Eu, when all the 18-24 year olds have gone to ‘live, love and work’ in other Eu countries who is going to serve me in Macdonalds ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Someone who doesn't look at you as though their degree led to this, is your fault?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. if you go to kentucky fried chicked, this guy
    upload_2019-4-3_19-54-15.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. fug sake man, i only had one hormone treated american burger,
    upload_2019-4-3_19-59-31.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  17. maybe i shouldnt of had the diet coke
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. That bloke fin is the haggis tester